Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars vs Bills to be at 9:30
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Another early game for a whole day of football!

I will be there and will be nice to watch the other games after!
Nice, I'm glad to see the NFL sticking with these morning games.

If it means a nationally televised game, then sign me up!
Could be-No it should be our first win over seas!

My liver just sighed. That's gonna be pretty interesting.
I love this, I'll finally be able to go to a game at Wembley and it won't be dark!

What time do the liquor stores open again? :whistling:

:woot:

Banana

Ugh sucks for me on the west coast lol

Quote:Ugh sucks for me on the west coast lol

I am on the East Coast and it sucks for me too. Without my alarm clock I would miss the whole first half.
Quote:I am on the East Coast and it sucks for me too. Without my alarm clock I would miss the whole first half.
Just tell your mom to wake you up because don't you stay with her so therefore she can help you out. 
Quote:Just tell your mom to wake you up because don't you stay with her so therefore she can help you out. 

She might not be home them.
The early slot was a ratings hit this year... I enjoyed not having to watch network garbage from 9am-1pm.

hmmmm.....Jags game or Meet the Press?  

where is this confirmed?  as a west coast guy its little inconvenient but i'll make it work with football ALL DAY!

That's pretty cool. Wake up to some jags football!
Quote:hmmmm.....Jags game or Meet the Press?  

LOL, in my house it will be a battle between the Jags or Dora the Explorer...
I'm so confused right now. What game and channel?
sweet!  can wake up.  game will be over by noon.  and then have the rest of the day to do whatever.  wont feel like a wasted day.

Quote:where is this confirmed? as a west coast guy its little inconvenient but i'll make it work with football ALL DAY!

<a class="bbc_url" href='http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2325706-jaguars-vs-bills-2015-game-in-london-to-have-early-morning-start-time'>http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2325706-jaguars-vs-bills-2015-game-in-london-to-have-early-morning-start-time</a>
Quote:I'm so confused right now. What game and channel?

Jaguars vs bills next year aka the wembley game
Pages: 1 2 3