Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Poor Mr. Announcer guy next year
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Jaguars sign Ikponmwosa Igbinosun

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Pres...e141bffe76

CHAMPIONSHIP!!! BOOK IT!!

Just call him Ike.
Iggy

I have a feeling they want be calling his name often

Finally signed a 'big' name.
From what I hear the Jaguars could sign a player named Joe Smith and Frangie will still find a way to mess it up.

Quote:From what I hear the Jaguars could sign a player named Joe Smith and Frangie will still find a way to mess it up.
Thats what we need to hear. Jaguars sign new play by play man who does not have marbles in his mouth. :thumbsup:
his name looks like somebody button smashed a keyboard

Quote:From what I hear the Jaguars could sign a player named Joe Smith and Frangie will still find a way to mess it up.
Regardless, if he's saying it, it sounds like someone with a sock in their mouth. 
Quote:Finally signed a 'big' name.
Real BIG NAME :woot:
Hahahahaha! Oh....you said SOCK in his mouth.

Quote:Regardless, if he's saying it, it sounds like someone with a sock in their mouth.
Speak softly and carry a big name!

Regards.......................the Chiefjag

Quote:Jaguars sign Ikponmwosa Igbinosun

http://www.jaguars.com/news/article-Pres...e141bffe76

Some posters who used to post here would tell you that with a name like that, there's just no way he can be a successful player in the NFL.

I can see the nicknames already: I squared, double I, II (pronounced eye eye), 2II (pronounced 2 eyes)
Imagine, writing that name out.

Quote:I have a feeling they want be calling his name often
Exactly
Ha, that's a good ole Igbo boy, from Naija.  A proud influential tribe.  They don't play with those names Wink.  Bet you he has about 2 more middles names with comparable weight. 

Hopefully there is no Frangie to mess it up next year.

:yes:

Joel Smitt?
Look, I like the signing. Gene Smith would have given up a 2nd and 3rd rounder to get him and he is a free agent.