Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: This is a problem. Many people in this country actually believe this to be accurate
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: kP4Yax1.png]

It's not a problem unless one can actually figure out what that chart means.

The graphic is wrong.

lol ....that was funny.

I voted DEM but CNN's constant bashing and infatuation for President Trump is getting old right now.   I'm not even certain they noticed the tornados in Georgia or the flooding in LA .... they have their head stuck up their [BAD WORD REMOVED] so deep in Trump stories, they are overlooking some pretty critical newsworthy stories out there.

Quote:lol ....that was funny.

I voted DEM but CNN's constant bashing and infatuation for President Trump is getting old right now.   I'm not even certain they noticed the tornados in Georgia or the flooding in LA .... they have their head stuck up their [BAD WORD REMOVED] so deep in Trump stories, they are overlooking some pretty critical newsworthy stories out there.

"its better than not reading news at all"

haha. actually no.
Is it okay for me to automatically dismiss out of hand any chart that has "... af" listed on their scale?

Actually, it doesn't matter if it's okay or not for me to do that. Because I'm doing it.

Quote:[Image: kP4Yax1.png]
Funny thing is I like Natural News, and Brietbart. This chart is laughable.