Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bold 2015 Off Season Predictions
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Do you have a bold prediction that you think will happen during this 2015 season? Let's hear em!

Mine:

1. Jags sign Calvin Johnson. Lions are not going to have enough money for him and Suh so they decide to stick with Suh instead.

2. Jags sign Adrian Peterson. Toby again becomes the back up.

3. Jags draft Leonard Williams (not that bold but we gotta draft someone)

Bold predictions here people. Bold.

Is bold a synonym for ridiculous?

Yeah drafting Williams isn't very bold.  Probably very likely if he's there.  The other two are definitely way out there though.

Quote:Is bold a synonym for ridiculous?
lol kind of.

It atleast is possible. Especially AP. He won't return to the Vikings and if Gus can entice him enough, he may come down here.

Calvin is a definite reach but hey... its bold.
1. Peyton Manning retires as a player and becomes the new OC for the jags.

2. Bill cowher says [BLEEP] IT cause he wants to be in on this greatness and becomes our DC.

3. Gus officially takes the role as Head Cheerleader.

4. Jon Gruden becomes our QB Coach

5. feelsgoodman.jpg

6. Jaguars trade away 2 years of draft picks to acquire picks 1 and 2.

7. We draft Winston and Mariota to give Hard Knocks an oscar worthy qb battle.

8. Championship
1. We win the AFC South( home playoff game)

2. BB5 makes the pro bowl

3. We win 10 games

4. TMD makes it through the whole season not getting banned

5. Gus wins Coach of the Year

6. Blackman comes back and gets 100/1000

Jags sign Devin McCourty, Torrey Smith, Joe Barksdale, Bruce Carter, and Jordan Cameron in FA.  Draft Williams in the 1st and the BAP RB in the 2nd.

Quote:Jags sign Devin McCourty, Torrey Smith, Joe Barksdale, Bruce Carter, and Jordan Cameron in FA.  Draft Williams in the 1st and the BAP RB in the 2nd.
Maybe even take a swing at JPP if he becomes available.
Quote:1. We win the AFC South( home playoff game)

2. BB5 makes the pro bowl

3. We win 10 games

4. TMD makes it through the whole season not getting banned

5. Gus wins Coach of the Year

6. Blackman comes back and gets 100/1000
off-season bub.[Image: thumbsup.gif] :thumbsup:
Quote:Is bold a synonym for ridiculous?
Apparently yes.
Also, how would we sign Calvin Johnson if he's under contract?  Do you mean trade?  Even in the unlikely scenario where they would need to unload him somewhere, there'd be plenty of teams willing to give up at least a first round pick for him.

Quote:Also, how would we sign Calvin Johnson if he's under contract?  Do you mean trade?  Even in the unlikely scenario where they would need to unload him somewhere, there'd be plenty of teams willing to give up at least a first round pick for him.
I'm a big fan of dis thread. [Image: woot.gif]

BOLD PREDICtiONS:

Jim Harbaugh quits Michigan and becomes Jags OC. [Image: yes.gif] u heard it here first folks
Jags win 5 games.

So far, my prediction above was the only one that was in Bold as required

Quote:off-season bub.[Image: thumbsup.gif] :thumbsup:
Thats what makes it bold :teehee:
Brett Favre comes out of retirement to be a backup to Bortles. 

Jags start the offseason 0-5 out of contention of the playoffseason.  

Also, Gus and Dave fail to show up at the Jaguars Draft War room due to a conflict of schedule (Gus booked them for a motivational speaker conference).  Jaguars forfeit all their 2015 picks.

But we pick up UDFA Jameis Winston (off the field concerns) and he beats Bortles for the starting job.  We then cut Bortles when Gus announces Winston has won the starting job. Winston gets suspended for an off the field concern before opening day.  Jaguars play the 2015 season with no QB on the roster and actually improve to 5 - 11 on the season, their best record in 5 years. Gus is hailed by Khan and is rewarded with a 20 year contract extension.  

I had a good laugh at some of these others just made me go :teehee:

My bold prediction is we actually do sign two big names in FA :thumbsup:

Yeah, let's sign a trouble maker top 3 DT instead of the best WR all time, a high character guy whos in his prime

Big Grin

<p style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">I can't vouch for how BOLD these predictions are, but...

<p style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;"> 

<p style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">- New OC has no previous NFL OC experience

<p style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">- Only one new starter on the OL (right tackle)

<p style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">- Jags sign at least 2 FAs on the offensive side who are at least 30 years old

<p style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">- First two picks will be on the defensive side of the ball

<p style="font-size:14.4444446563721px;">- Jags bring in at least two new TEs in FA/draft

- Our starting free safety in 2015 is somebody currently on the roster
Pages: 1 2 3