Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: God I hope this guy comes back to us
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The amount of talent he's wasting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL6_sfH_KQg

Quote:The amount of talent he's wasting..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WL6_sfH_KQg
Baby come back! Any kind'a fool could see; I was wrong, and I just can't live without you....'
Quote:Baby come back! Any kind'a fool could see; I was wrong, and I just can't live without you....'
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hn-enjcgV1o 
Quote:Baby come back! Any kind'a fool could see; I was wrong, and I just can't live without you....'
That's a tad creepy. It's good to see him play well at that kid level. But now he is in the big league where you are expected to produce at a high level. Guys live to study and shut you down and I feel that Justin may not be able to handle it mentally. That is why he is choosing bad decisions. Some guys are busts and I hope he can turn it around for the team and his sake. But as professionals "yes we can live without him".
LOL, I thought you were talking about Will Rackley or Ebon Briton...  They both are free agents, you know...   Ninja

Quote:LOL, I thought you were talking about Will Rackley or Ebon Briton...  They both are free agents, you know...   Ninja

Whine for Whimper@@
Quote:That's a tad creepy. It's good to see him play well at that kid level. But now he is in the big league where you are expected to produce at a high level. Guys live to study and shut you down and I feel that Justin may not be able to handle it mentally. That is why he is choosing bad decisions. Some guys are busts and I hope he can turn it around for the team and his sake. But as professionals "yes we can live without him".
Football is the one thing in life that appears to come easy for him.

His issues were surfacing long before the NFL. I think it is other aspects in life that he is struggling with not adjusting to the NFL. He has already shown he can have dominant games in this league.
How many Blackmon threads are we up to now?

Quote:How many Blackmon threads are we up to now?

420?
He has elite body control and avoids hits well. He will play for a loooooooong time once he gets back on the field
Hoping the best for Justin Blackmon. He has the talent to be a great WR. He's got to overcome his alchohal problem first.

Quote:Hoping the best for Justin Blackmon. He has the talent to be a great WR. He's got to overcome his alchohal problem first.
How do you know his problem is alcohol?
IM glad someone posted the music video.... that made my day.

That video brought back memories of the roller skating rink
Quote:How do you know his problem is alcohol?
Getting multiple DUIs means alcohol was at the very least one of his problems.
Quote:That's a tad creepy. It's good to see him play well at that kid level. But now he is in the big league where you are expected to produce at a high level. Guys live to study and shut you down and I feel that Justin may not be able to handle it mentally. That is why he is choosing bad decisions. Some guys are busts and I hope he can turn it around for the team and his sake. But as professionals "yes we can live without him".
yup... true.
I wouldn't count on having Blackmon back. Even if he has begun the road to recovery, that just means there will be one more fall. Rehab is the easy part. It is the first year or two of sober-living that is brutal and that is where addicts almost always relapse for a myriad of reasons. I hope Blackmon is that rare individual who doesn't but it is unlikely.

I just hope the guy gets things turned around, regardless if he plays football or not.

Quote:LOL, I thought you were talking about Will Rackley or Ebon Briton...  They both are free agents, you know...   Ninja

Got to love the Jean Miff selections. Briton- "I want to lead the Jacksonville Jaguars to the Super Bowl and I want to become the greatest tackle in the history of the NFL."

He's choosing bad decisions because he's dominated on the field since he was five? I don't think so. Maybe you didn't see him play as a Jag but he's uh, pretty good.
Quote:How many Blackmon threads are we up to now?

Apparently not enough!
Pages: 1 2