Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bubblegum Gratz
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
doesn't like to wear socks on gameday:

@ESPNdirocco: There's no question he does a great job in terms of motivation, building and maintaining a positive atmosphere and relating to the players. He's got some work to do on game day, though, especially in replay challenges. I think attention to detail sometimes gets lost on game days, such as a staff member not noticing Dwayne Gratz not wearing socks and Thomas wearing a teal visor, both against league rules.

lol I thought the visor looked sweet

Yeah, the visor is nice as long as you can really see, not just for looks. 

His socks must be Proposition B.
Quote:lol I thought the visor looked sweet

Yea I'm with you... That visor went hard
I called the Socks on game day lol. Didn't see the teal visor tho, must have looked gross Smile. (In a good way)
Anyone got a pic of this teal visor

when did JT wear a teal visor?

Quote:when did JT wear a teal visor?
He wore it twice at home. I don't have a pic tho
[Image: temp2RW_3915--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]

Lack of discipline 

Pff if he didn't get fined by the league that's on them for having a stupid rule that they don't actively enforce.  It'll be [BLEEP] if he gets fined after that comes up on espn.

What games were those?
Quote:What games were those?
Tenn thurs. night was one
Good job Gratz. I hate when the team wears white socks with the all black uni's. They uniforms already look silly and white sock make it worse.
The unis aren't silly at all. The Bucs on the other hand...

Quote:[Image: temp2RW_3915--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]
Dude looks like the Teal Terminator.
Quote:[Image: temp2RW_3915--nfl_mezz_1280_1024.JPG?wid...height=720]
This should totally be legal, I can't believe someone else hasn't done it
Quote:Lack of discipline 

[Image: disciplinememe_zps7426cc1b.jpg]
They should wear teal socks. Every which way they can work more teal into the uniform is a good idea to me....
Pages: 1 2