Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who will have more tackles in 2015 Telvin or Poz ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Who will have more tackles in 2015

Im not all that high on Poz but I dont mind keeping him another year if he restructures his deal and will can still draft McKinney or Perryman to learn under Poz or worst case not reach for one and take our future MLB in the 2016 if the value aint there.  That said Smith and Poz are both tackling machines and will be fun to watch and see who leads the Jags in tackles. 

Telvin Smith or Poz ?

Blank#2
Telvin and only because he's guaranteed to be on the team next year
We should make Poz a coach. He seems to be working well there...

Telvin, cause Poz will be playing in another uniform after taking a major pay cut.

Quote:Telvin, cause Poz will be playing in another uniform after taking a major pay cut.

why do you hate him so much?  it's getting weird.

Telvin is averaging almost 20 tackles per game
Poz will be here. Book it.

Poz ilia extremely overrated
If we could snag Perryman/McKinney in the second and find a fast OTTO we might have THE most athletic LB corps in the league. Bar none.

Quote:why do you hate him so much?  it's getting weird.

I don't hate Poz.  I just don't want bad football players on my team.  It's the same reason I want Branch gone.
Quote:Who will have more tackles in 2015

Im not all that high on Poz but I dont mind keeping him another year if he restructures his deal and will can still draft McKinney or Perryman to learn under Poz or worst case not reach for one and take our future MLB in the 2016 if the value aint there.  That said Smith and Poz are both tackling machines and will be fun to watch and see who leads the Jags in tackles. 

Telvin Smith or Poz ?
I picked Telvin Smith not only because I think he could have a probowl year coming up, but I wonder if Poz will be there for a whole season?
Quote:why do you hate him so much?  it's getting weird.
I bet I know who you voted for, lol
Whoever loses less time to injury.

Quote:Poz will be here. Book it.
Most likely true because we have so much cap space.  He's way overpaid for his production, but it is what it is - just hope they get rid of Lewis and upgrade the TE position.  
If he gets back to his former self and starts in all 16 games, Poz no doubt.  That's his game.  Smith is going to be awesome but he's playing a different position.  On another topic, I think Poz is awesome but JT Thomas actually played better than he did from my layman's perspective.  I'm not sure what we do here.  Maybe it would be better to move Poz to the sam position?  So Smith on the weakside, JT at the mike and Poz on the strong side?  I dunno, just thinking out loud here.

Quote:If he gets back to his former self and starts in all 16 games, Poz no doubt. That's his game. Smith is going to be awesome but he's playing a different position. On another topic, I think Poz is awesome but JT Thomas actually played better than he did from my layman's perspective. I'm not sure what we do here. Maybe it would be better to move Poz to the sam position? So Smith on the weakside, JT at the mike and Poz on the strong side? I dunno, just thinking out loud here.
the last 2 weeks of the season Smith led the league in tackles
Quote:the last 2 weeks of the season Smith led the league in tackles

Telvin this offseason needs to decide something. Be decent or Become a great. He's earned his spot on the Jaguars, Hopefully he wants to begin the long journey of  earning a spot in canton.

Quote:the last 2 weeks of the season Smith led the league in tackles

Source?  Not that I'm questioning it, but I saw him miss a lot of tackles too.  Maybe opposing offenses where focusing on running to his side so he got more opportunities?  I am pretty excited about him in any case but at 218 (or 228) he's not going to be a run stuffer in the long run, bank on it.
Quote:Source?  Not that I'm questioning it, but I saw him miss a lot of tackles too.  Maybe opposing offenses where focusing on running to his side so he got more opportunities?  I am pretty excited about him in any case but at 218 (or 228) he's not going to be a run stuffer in the long run, bank on it.
https://www.facebook.com/jacksonvillejaguars?fref=nf
Pages: 1 2 3