Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Alien hunters spot a 'COFFIN' on Mars
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Alien hunters spot a 'COFFIN' on Mars - and they want Nasa to take a closer look at the mysterious box-shaped rock
  • 'Coffin' was found by Will Farrar on an image taken by Curiosity rover

• Mr Farrar claims the structure may be left over from an old civilisation
  • UFO hunters claim it is 3.2 ft (1 metre) across and 1.5ft (0.4 metres) wide
  • Conspiracy theorists suggest it is big enough to contain 'alien grays'
  • But scientists said seeing such objects could be a case of pareidolia
  • But scientists said seeing such objects could be a case of pareidolia

<div style="color:rgb(0,0,0);background-color:rgb(255,255,255);text-align:left;">seeing familiar objects in random places
    </div>

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/a...-rock.html

1. Find random rock on Mars

2. Say it looks like something

3. Write article about said rock which verifies it is indeed a rock

This article is almost as good as the one where the guy claimed two pictures of the same rock at different angles proves the rock had moved.

This guy speaks in absolutes, as if he knows for certain that it is a 'box' or 'coffin'. I don't know if aliens exist, but these guys, who turn rocks into anything, make them look like crazies.

Quote:This guy speaks in absolutes, as if he knows for certain that it is a 'box' or 'coffin'. I don't know if aliens exist, but these guys, who turn rocks into anything, make them look like crazies.

I wouldn't be surprised if that was the point of people like that.
Quote:This guy speaks in absolutes, as if he knows for certain that it is a 'box' or 'coffin'. I don't know if aliens exist, but these guys, who turn rocks into anything, make them look like crazies.

Only the Sith speak in absolutes....