Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 1010XL Drinking Game
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Prosser-ummm or errrrr

Frangie-any stammering of any word or "I get it"

Hacker-Gator

Dempsey-fantasy

Ballou-Bassston

Boselli-listen (when used before he makes a statement)

Lamm-any detection of phlegm in his throat

Sports radio sucks in this town, don't even get me started on that moron Tony Modica on 930.  Longing for the days of Prisco and Dino Costa
Sports radio in this town is pretty good compared to most. (minus 930 who offers next to nothing except being the Gators flag ship radio station, and I feel that isn't going to be the case much longer)

Someone put a muzzle on "J-Blay"

Quote:Someone put a muzzle on "J-Blay"

I had to turn the radio off this morning.  I think she has the best intentions, but it all seems so practiced.  Hicken was talking about the offense and who'se fault it was that it wasn't doing well.  She basically repeated exactly what he said and then threw a few things in there that made no sense.

I like her when she is on with a few other people, but as a host I'm not so sure yet.  I used to think the same thing with Hacker, and I don't really mind him now.
Quote:I had to turn the radio off this morning.  I think she has the best intentions, but it all seems so practiced.  Hicken was talking about the offense and who'se fault it was that it wasn't doing well.  She basically repeated exactly what he said and then threw a few things in there that made no sense.

I like her when she is on with a few other people, but as a host I'm not so sure yet.  I used to think the same thing with Hacker, and I don't really mind him now.

Is she going to be on in the mornings from now on?
Quote:Is she going to be on in the mornings from now on?

I hope not.  Prosser was gone, so I think she was filling in.

She actually has decent knowledge about the Jags....but beyond that, I'm not so sure about.
Quote:I had to turn the radio off this morning.  I think she has the best intentions, but it all seems so practiced.  Hicken was talking about the offense and who'se fault it was that it wasn't doing well.  She basically repeated exactly what he said and then threw a few things in there that made no sense.

This sums up Blaylock perfectly.  
Quote:I hope not.  Prosser was gone, so I think she was filling in.

She actually has decent knowledge about the Jags....but beyond that, I'm not so sure about.

If she knows what's she's doing, more power to her, but if they're just sticking her in there because she has a uterus, she needs to go.
Quote:If she knows what's she's doing, more power to her, but if they're just sticking her in there because she has a uterus, she needs to go.

Over the past couple years she has gotten much better.  They have been giving her a ton of time on the air, so it may help in the long run.  It's one of those things you have to see play out before you can really judge i think.
Blaylock has knowledge about the Jags in terms on what she hears in press conferences. When it comes to football though, it's a little vague at best.

Quote: 

Lamm-any detection of phlegm in his throat

LOL!
The only annoying thing about Blaylock is when Ballou drools over her.

Quote:The only annoying thing about Blaylock is when Ballou drools over her.

Lol, this is true.....it's uncomfortable for me, and I'm only listening on the radio.
Quote:The only annoying thing about Blaylock is when Ballou drools over her.

It is beyond creepy. Like a guy drooling over a friend's daughter.
In fairness, Blaylock does enough drooling over herself for everyone. And the producers on Dempsey's show is horrible. You know the one who thinks the show is specifically aired so she can show off to everyone her iTunes playlist in her daily "theme"...so horrible.

Also, I can't stand when Garrard is on the show. Like really can't stand it.
Quote:In fairness, Blaylock does enough drooling over herself for everyone. And the producers on Dempsey's show is horrible. You know the one who thinks the show is specifically aired so she can show off to everyone her iTunes playlist in her daily "theme"...so horrible.

It's probably just me, but I still think Dempsey sounds like he gets overly excited for no reason too much.  Like he just out of nowhere starts to sound like he's in a heated argument.
Quote:In fairness, Blaylock does enough drooling over herself for everyone. And the producers on Dempsey's show is horrible. You know the one who thinks the show is specifically aired so she can show off to everyone her iTunes playlist in her daily "theme"...so horrible.

Might be Lauren Brooks you are talking of. Not great on the radio but easy on the eyes.

Why don't you like David on there?
Quote:Why don't you like David on there?

I don't know. He annoys me to no end. He was on there campaigning for a job several times and whenever they ask him for his input he cannot help but turn it back about him. I suppose they want him for that reason, but I can't stand it.

He just bugs me.
Quote:Why don't you like David on there?
There are many that don't like him. I have grown to enjoy his takes. He always has well thought out responses that are more often then not backed by several pieces of factual information. People keep listening, so they are doing something right.
Pages: 1 2