Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Gratz....lost in the shuffle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
First interception and first touchdown for him.

Congratulations ! Hope its the first of many. :yes:

Yea, Gratz had a tough year.  Good to see him have a big play to end it!

He still had a bad day overall, was beat many times by AJ

The pick he was trailing his WR and it was just thrown behind him

He was really enraging me before that play.  He was lost, falling down, and missing tackles.

Quote:The pick he was trailing his WR and it was just thrown behind him
I was thinking this as well.

Yup. He got lucky
He was in the right place at the right time.  This guy is not a ball hawk.  He needs to take a step next year or he's going to be the next Derek Cox.

Very unlikely to happen but I wouldn't mind them moving Gratz to safety and targeting CB in FA/draft. Feel like it would be easier for this team to get a quality CB than a quality FS. 

Quote:He still had a bad day overall, was beat many times by AJ
I know right....It's only Andre Johnson he's not one of the best or anything.
He doesn't deserve to wear that 27 ..

Agreed. He got a lucky bounce. However, he also then made a flipping sweet return for a touchdown. So I'll say good job buddy!
Quote:I know right....It's only Andre Johnson he's not one of the best or anything.
He's not - way past his prime.  
Quote:I know right....It's only Andre Johnson he's not one of the best or anything.

Is this 2011?
I have trouble placing blame on the secondary. They are not Seattle. Our coach shouldn't be forcing rooks into the system but should be making a D suited to them and their strengths.
Quote:First interception and first touchdown for him.

Congratulations ! Hope its the first of many. :yes:

Funny thing is he was horribly beat by his man on that play.  Only reason he got it was Keenum threw it to the underneath guy instead of the open guy who was 3 yards ahead of Gratz.  Heads up play for sure.