Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Black Monday. Will the Jaguars improve?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Tomorrow is the day that Coaches and assistants get their walking papers.  Will the Jags make a play?  7 wins in 2 years is not screaming progress to me.

Mallory and Fisch should be gone, but it'll be an ice cream party on our way to a 4-12 season next year. 

I'm confident it'll be an ice cream party...but I haven't seen leadership from anyone on the staff aside from Caldwell.

Quote:Tomorrow is the day that Coaches and assistants get their walking papers.  Will the Jags make a play?  7 wins in 2 years is not screaming progress to me.
Well then according to most fans on here you are just a blind idiot.  C'mon man, get you some teal kool-aid!
I really love the energy Gus brings.The players continue to play hard for him even though we've won just 7 games in Bradley's 2 seasons. I think Gus clock management issues have been a problem. When to call time out?Go for 2 point conversion?Go for 4th down?ETC.Halftime adjustments has been problematic! How many wins does Bradley need in 2015? Blake Bortles obviously will be key. Does Bradley make some changes to coaching staff?OC/Fisch or STC? I sure Jags come through for Gus and us Jags fans. I have my doubts though! 

Quote:Well then according to most fans on here you are just a blind idiot.  C'mon man, get you some teal kool-aid!

More like a knee jerk idiot who doesn't know da footballz. 
This is something I can get behind. I agree
I think Fisch, Mallory and a handful of assistants get the boot.  Nothing less would be asking for continued failure.

Quote:Well then according to most fans on here you are just a blind idiot.  C'mon man, get you some teal kool-aid!
Yeah idiot. Wins don't matter

I won't claim to speak for "most fans". I've seen plenty on here who think as least Mallory and Fisch should go, but simply doubt it will happen.
Quote:I think Fisch, Mallory and a handful of assistants get the boot.  Nothing less would be asking for continued failure.
And I'm still not completely sold on Bradley but I'm willing to let him have next year with a better Offensive coordinator.
Quote:I won't claim to speak for "most fans". I've seen plenty on here who think as least Mallory and Fisch should go, but simply doubt it will happen.
I'm in this camp and I just got me some new glasses that are not teal.  I think they will be gone, but I won't be surprised if they stay.
Nobody gets sacked tomorrow.  If anyone is asked to leave it will happen in the next couple of weeks, not immediately.  I wouldn't be stunned if Fisch was asked to leave, but I'd be a little surprised.

Quote:I won't claim to speak for "most fans". I've seen plenty on here who think as least Mallory and Fisch should go, but simply doubt it will happen.
Yeah, I guess I don't understand how a HC gets a pass when 2 of his 3 coordinators are supposedly bad enough to can?  Isn't it his job to ensure success?  Bradley not making any changes in 2 years doesn't raise any concerns?
Like I've been saying all year, if he doesn't get 8-8 at the very least next year, I say he needs to be fired.  Fisch needs to be gone TODAY, and Caldwell needs to find an O-line for Bortles via FA or Draft.

Quote:Yeah, I guess I don't understand how a HC gets a pass when 2 of his 3 coordinators are supposedly bad enough to can?  Isn't it his job to ensure success?  Bradley not making any changes in 2 years doesn't raise any concerns?
I have to give Bradley credit for keeping the team competitive this year but I think he's sitting on a very hot seat next year unless something crazy happens this offseason like an obvious upgrade emerges.
Everybody gets cake and ice cream.

I see it tomorrow

[Image: Ice_Cream_Sundae.jpg]

I think the apologist are ready to dump Mallory, but far less are willing to part with Fisch. 

Gus seems like he's a very loyal head coach.

If he is too loyal to let some of the poorer coaches on the staff go, then that could ultimately be his downfall.

I know it's way early, but I just think 8-8 next year is a lot to ask of this team.

Improvement, absolutely, 8-8, now that just seems like asking/expecting too much.

So many things would have to go right to have a chance at 8-8 next season.

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6