Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Todman is the best back on the roster
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Start him next year with Drob spelling him.
Gotta agree.

?
Fun fact hes actually faster than d rob
Not sure about that, but he's not bad.

If you ask the mensa who started this gem though, he should already be cut.

http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/top...-the-team/

Yep, if that clown were running the team, all the players would be cut by now.

He is the most complete back by far.

Nice change of pace back but not a legit 16 game starter.

I was not a big fan of his but he did finally show up some at the end of the season.

He is not that good...at all. He is very upgradeable. Give me a RB in the draft...A guy like Gurley
he sucks

We need a new running back but he's a useful guy to have on the roster. He's better than drob at basically everything
Rashad Jennings should be the best back on the roster.
I think it's going to be Todman and Storm owning the backfield.  They aren't world beaters, but they are NATURAL running backs.  Don't get me wrong, DRob did well in his roll, but he's not a complete back.  Maybe we can get Gurley, who knows?

Quote:I think it's going to be Todman and Storm owning the backfield.  They aren't world beaters, but they are NATURAL running backs.  Don't get me wrong, DRob did well in his roll, but he's not a complete back.  Maybe we can get Gurley, who knows?

I wonder if Gurley is big enough and if he can block.
If the O line gets somewhat fixed in the offseason, I think the running backs will improve as a result.  There just aren't any holes for these guys.

Starter? Next yr? Come on.... Some of y'all are very easy to impress.
Quote:Starter? Next yr? Come on.... Some of y'all are very easy to impress.
It's just he breaks off big runs, and that speed is something nice to see.  Whenever Slowby gets in there, we all know what's going to happen.
I think we are decent at RB and can make it work with our O line improving but I don't see any of these guys as studs or anything.
No. Even if he was, it doesn't say much. This team still has a hole at the position. This team has had a history of good backs and I'd like to find another one that is consistently a top 10 back and gaining 12-1600 yards a season. Don't settle for mediocre players because they make a few nice runs. I like Todman but he's not a feature back.
Quote:he sucks

His madden rating must not be that good.
Pages: 1 2