Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jaguars fans across the country
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
It seems like we have a lot of fans on here who are spread out across the country, for whatever reason. Whether you've lived in Florida, had family that lived there, or have never even been to the state, I want to see if we have fans in all 50 states.

I know we also have a few on here from across the pond, feel free to join in and see how far we spread.

I'm stuck in Maine (military), so we can go ahead and get that one out of the way.

Feel free to move this over to the Sideline. Figured it could go either way.
Louisiana here.

My dad was in the Air Force so we moved around when I was kid. Never really had a "home" team. As a kid, really got into football around the early to mid 90s. Jumped on the bandwagon in the '96-97 season and been here ever since.
Texas now - but I've been a Jags fan in Wisconsin, Bahrain, Georgia, Louisiana, and Virginia. 

AZ, from NJ and Louisiana.

World* Smile
Los Angeles
Tennessee
Northern California.

Midland Texas here. Originally from el paso. I was 8 years old when I first watched the jags (upset the bills and broncos). Fell in love, they were just fun to watch.
San Diego, Ca
Orange county ca
Canada here,   Prince Edward Island to be exact

I went to the Jags/Patriots game in the 08 playoffs, the patriots fans were making fun of me for not being smart enough to take a jacket to the game and then I told them I was from Canada, that shut'em up pretty quick.

Quote:Canada here,   Prince Edward Island to be exact

I went to the Jags/Patriots game in the 08 playoffs, the patriots fans were making fun of me for not being smart enough to take a jacket to the game and then I told them I was from Canada, that shut'em up pretty quick.

Ontario here (Ontario the province - where Toronto is located - it's in Canada, your neighbours to the north, not the city in California).
nyc

Washington DC
Quote:Canada here,   Prince Edward Island to be exact

Ahh, I remember that game. I made a bet with a girlfriend at the time (patriots fan). Loser had to make the 6 hour drive to visit the other.

Needless to say, I drove to Miami the following weekend.
Texas checking in
Inland Empire
California, specifically Modesto, CA
Quote:Northern California.

Sacramento?
Pages: 1 2