Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The people have spoken...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
*oof*...

[Image: chart-presidents-ranked-3.jpg]

#legacy

I like Ike.

Surprised Dubya was above Obama.

lol @ Nixon being above Obama.

Too be fair, in 2024 Trump will likely end around Obama's levels due to sheer partisan hate, unless he pulls in like 6% GDP growth by the end of his tenure.

Quote:I like Ike.

Surprised Dubya was above Obama.

lol @ Nixon being above Obama.

Too be fair, in 2024 Trump will likely end around Obama's levels due to sheer partisan hate, unless he pulls in like 6% GDP growth by the end of his tenure.
Around Obamas level?

I think it's going to be much lower. What were Trumps initial approval ratings?
Quote:Around Obamas level?

I think it's going to be much lower. What were Trumps initial approval ratings?

40-ish? I don't think that matters though. Even Obama's approval rating dipped significantly between 2010-2015, but still ended on a relatively high note.

*Update*

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-three percent (43%) disapprove."

Quote:40-ish? I don't think that matters though. Even Obama's approval rating dipped significantly between 2010-2015, but still ended on a relatively high note.

*Update*

Daily Presidential Tracking Poll

"The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Tuesday shows that 57% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance. Forty-three percent (43%) disapprove."
To add, the confidence level is the highest it has been in over four years. No real surprise there. There is now actual concrete reason for having hope.
Quote:To add, the confidence level is the highest it has been in over four years. No real surprise there. There is now actual concrete reason for having hope.

We've gone from "hope and change" to actually "making America great again".
Quote:*oof*...

[Image: chart-presidents-ranked-3.jpg]

#legacy
Reagan should be #1 and it isn't even close.