Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Christmas Loot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I got a chainsaw.

Who needs firewood?

I have sooooo much firewood.  Had a couple of 50 foot+ oak trees taken down a couple of years ago.  I asked the guys to leave me some firewood and the smart [BLEEP] left me the big trunks of the trees and none of the smaller branches.  I've been working at it gradually with my Husqvarna, axe, and wedges.

Quote:I have sooooo much firewood.  Had a couple of 50 foot+ oak trees taken down a couple of years ago.  I asked the guys to leave me some firewood and the smart [BAD WORD REMOVED] left me the big trunks of the trees and none of the smaller branches.  I've been working at it gradually with my Husqvarna, axe, and wedges.

You get out the axe? That's big boy stuff. I'm strictly a chainsaw guy.
I got a bunch of beauty stuff...I'm a girl, don't judge me!! Tongue
Quote:You get out the axe? That's big boy stuff. I'm strictly a chainsaw guy.

Gotta split it somehow. It's kinda fun hauling off and smashing that bad boy into the log....at least until the day after.

I have a couple of stumps that I picked up at the bowling alley after they had a tree removed. I don't know what kind of wood it is, but it sure as hell is dense. It just laughs at me when I smash it with the axe.
I got some knifes and a nice bottle of Scotch blended whisky. So I can't wait to get drunk and seriously injure myself.
Quote:I got some knifes and a nice bottle of Scotch blended whisky. So I can't wait to get drunk and seriously injure myself.

Please shoot some video of you doing that!!!
Quote:Gotta split it somehow. It's kinda fun hauling off and smashing that bad boy into the log....at least until the day after.

I have a couple of stumps that I picked up at the bowling alley after they had a tree removed. I don't know what kind of wood it is, but it sure as hell is dense. It just laughs at me when I smash it with the axe.

Very true. I guess I don't have the need to split much, almond trees are smallish.
My loot was watching our children and my grandchild open their presents from "Santa" and seeing the look in their eyes and reaction.

Quote:My loot was watching our children and my grandchild open their presents from "Santa" and seeing the look in their eyes and reaction.

Granted that is the best part of the day for all us adults. My niece got a pair of her own dirty shoes as a gag gift. Not Amused one bit.

I was though!
I scored Bob Dylan and The Band "The Basement Tapes-(Raw)"  I have been listening to it non-stop since then. Bunch of other great stuff too, but i got to agree with everyone above, watching my kids open gifts was the best part of the day.

Man I need a good chainsaw when you coming to Florida senor?

My kids got some cool stuff I enjoyed playing with a remote control car/boat kept me and the older two entertained for hours yesterday. Then we're going to watch guardians of the galaxy and ninja turtles tomorrow ( while we catch up on the neglected laundry).

I got a new ratchet set I've been eying for a sweet deal usually a $200 set on sale for $50 and of course the 10 extra baby chicks I mentioned in the other thread. But I REALLY need a chainsaw I've got 4 acres I gotta start clearing next month.
I got a toaster that puts the jag logo on the toast

a really nice chess set

a trip to tennesee to see my oldest son and 3 grandsons

we were suppose to snowboard a couple of days but the weather didn't cooperate

Well , My daughter and I made up after 7 years of fighting so............ Spent the day with her

Quote:Well , My daughter and I made up after 7 years of fighting so............ Spent the day with her

That's freaking awesome drifter! 

Quote:My loot was watching our children and my grandchild open their presents from "Santa" and seeing the look in their eyes and reaction.

Quote:Well , My daughter and I made up after 7 years of fighting so............ Spent the day with her
This is what Christmas is all about!

That's awesome!!! The miracle of Christmas!!!!
Quote:I got a toaster that puts the jag logo on the toast

a really nice chess set

a trip to tennesee to see my oldest son and 3 grandsons

we were suppose to snowboard a couple of days but the weather didn't cooperate

Send the toaster to our secondary.

Awesome. 

I got socks. They are really nice socks, but... 

Quote:Awesome.

I got socks. They are really nice socks, but...

I got whisky. And knifes.
Pages: 1 2