Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Merry Christmas & Happy Holidays to everyone
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I will be super busy tommorrew. I just wanted to wish everyone here a Merry Christmas,and Happy Holidays. Have a great day tommorrew,and enjoy. 

Cheers!

Be safe everyone and Happy Holidays. Go Jags!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

M
E
R
R
Y
C
H
R
I
S
T
M
A
S

Does anyone else have Jaguars stuff on the wish list?

I asked for a t-shirt that is similar to what I have now, but has the new logo.

Merry Christmas!!

In Jagnation it's Merry Christmas and Season Beatings!

Regards....................the Chiefjag

Quote:Does anyone else have Jaguars stuff on the wish list?

I asked for a t-shirt that is similar to what I have now, but has the new logo.
I don't think I've had Jaguars stuff on my wishlist for a few years now.

Lately, the past couple of years, I've had a girlfriend on my wish list. Maybe tomorrow will finally be the day I get what I ask for.

This year I only asked for two things: a girlfriend and a new ice cream scoop. The one I've had is a piece of plastic crap. The scoop, I mean.
Merry Christmas everyone
Quote:In Jagnation it's Merry Christmas and Season Beatings!

Depends on if you mean the last game before Christmas (a win) or the first game after it (expected to be a loss). We won two of the last four games.
Quote:Depends on if you mean the last game before Christmas (a win) or the first game after it (expected to be a loss). We won two of the last four games.

Or the last few years, where we've had the life beat out of us more often than not.

Merry Christmas to all, and to all a good night.

Now leave me alone, I've got millions of presents to deliver by morning.
Quote:I don't think I've had Jaguars stuff on my wishlist for a few years now.

Lately, the past couple of years, I've had a girlfriend on my wish list. Maybe tomorrow will finally be the day I get what I ask for.

This year I only asked for two things: a girlfriend and a new ice cream scoop. The one I've had is a piece of plastic crap. The scoop, I mean.

The girl made out of high quality plastic? :woot:
Thank you D6. I was afraid of getting a warning.

Happy holidays!
Quote:Thank you D6. I was afraid of getting a warning.

My pleasure,  JW.

When it comes to what was posted above,  I'll gladly accept many warnings before not responding to something as hideous as what was expressed. 
Quote:My pleasure, JW.

When it comes to what was posted above, I'll gladly accept many warnings before not responding to something as hideous as what was expressed. 

I hear ya. It is impossible to resist that urge sometimes. But I already have a warning point and would get suspended 48 hours for a second offense.
And now it is CHRISTMAS DAY! Merry Christmas everybody.  Smile

Quote:I don't think I've had Jaguars stuff on my wishlist for a few years now.

Man in my single days, i avoided a GF like the plague!  Different strokes for different folks, but enjoy tranquility my friend!
Quote:And now it is CHRISTMAS DAY! Merry Christmas everybody.  Smile
Not here!  Geez, why do you discriminate!!!
Merry Christmas to all and may our new year bring us a team that won't go 4-12...

Pages: 1 2 3