Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Telvin nominated for Rookie of the Week again!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Probably won't win, up against some big markets. I voted. Go jags.
I voted 15 times.   I don't know if they will all count. 

Beckham has the big-market advantage in this election. 

For a Jags rookie to even be nominated is a pretty big accomplishment if you ask me.

Congrats Telvin.

It will be hard to win in a small market like Jacksonville.

Quote:For a Jags rookie to even be nominated is a pretty big accomplishment if you ask me.

Congrats Telvin.

It will be hard to win in a small market like Jacksonville.
I agree.  I think the market works against these guys sometimes, but once they start winning regularly, they'll get noticed. Especially by the fantasy gurus.
Quote:I voted 15 times. I don't know if they will all count. 

Beckham has the big-market advantage in this election. 

Odell Beckham also has the advantage of being a starter all year and playing on a Sunday night, so everyone knows whatever he does on the field is a normal workday for him.
Quote:Odell Beckham also has the advantage of being a starter all year and playing on a Sunday night, so everyone knows whatever he does on the field is a normal workday for him.

Beckham started 11 games. 
Since Sen'Derrick Marks did not get selected as a pro bowl starter, in spite of the fact that you can vote multiple times, shouldn't that tell us that we should all vote a little more energetically if we want these guys to get these honors?  

Go Vote!  

Quote:Telvin earns Pepsi Rookie of the Week nomination
I dont claim to know as much about football as others, but I know that Telvin Smith is fantastic & under rated by even many fans on this message board....

He's going to be awesome next year with Poz back and with the defensive players I hope they draft.
To vote for Telvin Smith as the rookie of the week;

<span><u><span>at.nfl.com/x30S0Ed<span> </span></span></span></u>

<span><u><span><span>http://www.nfl.com/voting/rookies/2014/R..._rotw_wk16</span></span></span></u>

Quote:Odell Beckham also has the advantage of being a starter all year and playing on a Sunday night, so everyone knows whatever he does on the field is a normal workday for him.
Missed the first 4 games.
I voted for Telvin - even though I think it will (and should) go to Odell Beckham.

Quote:I voted for Telvin - even though I think it will (and should) go to Odell Beckham.
I mean Odell is the hot name in social media so I wouldnt be shocked being on team in a big city like NY, but one could argue that QBs are always favored in awards & thus Carr will win over a Defensive player that only had tackles for a loss, hurries and lead in tackles.

I still think that Telvin Smith is the best rookie on the team in respect to his position, but Hurns is a close tie...
Quote:I mean Odell is the hot name in social media so I wouldnt be shocked being on team in a big city like NY, but one could argue that QBs are always favored in awards & thus Carr will win over a Defensive player that only had tackles for a loss, hurries and lead in tackles.

I still think that Telvin Smith is the best rookie on the team in respect to his position, but Hurns is a close tie...
Allen Robinson is the best rookie on this team, unless you meant rookies not injured. 
Quote:Beckham started 11 games. 

And Smith did not start a game until last month.
Quote:And Smith did not start a game until last month.

What's your point? I was correcting your mistake. 
Quote:I voted for Telvin - even though I think it will (and should) go to Odell Beckham.

I think the Pro Bowl snub is helping Odell Beckham get more votes. Seriously, how did he not get in that game?

Watching Beckham makes me wish he could have been our second pick instead of Marqise Lee.
We should have picked ODB in the second round honk
Quote:I think the Pro Bowl snub is helping Odell Beckham get more votes. Seriously, how did he not get in that game?

Watching Beckham makes me wish he could have been our second pick instead of Marqise Lee.

You know ODB was the 12th pick of the 1st round right?
As per Telvin's success within 2014, he's the BEST w/respect to performance...

He's Beasting...

NH3...
Pages: 1 2