Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: China has surpassed the US in Purchasing Power Parity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

http://rt.com/business/194264-china-surpass-us-gdp/

First time since 1872 (yes you read that correctly), that the United States no longer has the world's largest GDP based on PPP.

Quote:http://rt.com/business/194264-china-surpass-us-gdp/

First time since 1872 (yes you read that correctly), that the United States no longer has the world's largest GDP based on PPP.

Another 34 years of Reaganomics ought to fix that.

If it didn't work, it just means you're not doing it hard enough.
Quote:Another 34 years of Reaganomics ought to fix that.

If it didn't work, it just means you're not doing it hard enough.

Really? Blaming Reagan now. Obama has increased the debt by 70% since he took office. Why don't you start there. We can't afford anything right now. You are blinded by your political affiliation.
Laughing It's like comparing which household spends more money as an economic measure for who's more financially stable.

China's economy is a mess but they spend like drunken sailors so the world markets rate it as a wonderful thing, of course the merchants love China does that mean it's an economic model anyone should follow?

Quote:Really? Blaming Reagan now. Obama has increased the debt by 70% since he took office. Why don't you start there. We can't afford anything right now. You are blinded by your political affiliation.
Statistics say that more debt has risen under Obama in the last 6 years, than any of the other Presidents in the last 200...

Right now our debt accounts for roughly 110% of our total GDP. And that's not counting the more than $130 Trillion Dollars in unfunded liabilities...

Frightening.

Quote: Laughing It's like comparing which household spends more money as an economic measure for who's more financially stable.

China's economy is a mess but they spend like drunken sailors so the world markets rate it as a wonderful thing, of course the merchants love China does that mean it's an economic model anyone should follow?
I'll give that house of cards 5-10 more years to stand on its own. If you know what I mean...
Reality is both the United States economy and China's economy is built on a house of cards. The whole damn thing is set to fail in spectacular fashion, but that's always been the plan.

Quote:Really? Blaming Reagan now. Obama has increased the debt by 70% since he took office. Why don't you start there. We can't afford anything right now. You are blinded by your political affiliation.

[Image: graph-of-national-debt1.gif]

You're likely as uneducated and pridefully ignorant as most around here, but this graphic gives a pretty good idea of how the current paradigm of government funding started.

Note how the debt first becomes a discernable issue under Nixon and then really blows up during the Reagan years, rebounds during Clinton, and does the global warming hockey stick style upturn with Bush 2.0
Quote:[Image: graph-of-national-debt1.gif]

You're likely as uneducated and pridefully ignorant as most around here, but this graphic gives a pretty good idea of how the current paradigm of government funding started.

Note how the debt first becomes a discernable issue under Nixon and then really blows up during the Reagan years, rebounds during Clinton, and does the global warming hockey stick style upturn with Bush 2.0

Your spin, filibuster, and inflamed ego is apparent on every post on this board.  Liberal policies do not work for America and a strong economy.  You should know a few things, that you didn't get from your liberal college professors:

1.  The government is unable to create jobs or wealth.  The government has to take money from somewhere to spend it, so how can they create wealth?

2.  Income inequality does not affect the economy

3.  Low wages are not corporate exploitation. Businesses are created to make profit, and they cannot pay their workers more than it costs to accomplish this.

4.  A CEO makes no more than a movie star or athlete, why aren't you condemning them?

5.  Nothings free.  Under Obama more than 13 million NEW Americans have become dependent upon welfare. Printing money and degrading the dollar, so they can keep up paying for this, is a huge reason why we have a deficit of 18 trillion dollars. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and how they think policies should be implemented; However, you cannot dispute facts.  It seems like you find articles or graphics to create truth, and it's just not possible.  I'm sure you think like Obama when he says "If you were successful, you didn't get that on your own."

Quote:Your spin, filibuster, and inflamed ego is apparent on every post on this board.  Liberal policies do not work for America and a strong economy.  You should know a few things, that you didn't get from your liberal college professors:

1.  The government is unable to create jobs or wealth.  The government has to take money from somewhere to spend it, so how can they create wealth?

3.  Low wages are not corporate exploitation. Businesses are created to make profit, and they cannot pay their workers more than it costs to accomplish this.

4.  A CEO makes no more than a movie star or athlete, why aren't you condemning them?

5.  Nothings free.  Under Obama more than 13 million NEW Americans have become dependent upon welfare. Printing money and degrading the dollar, so they can keep up paying for this, is a huge reason why we have a deficit of 18 trillion dollars. 

Everyone is entitled to their opinions, and how they think policies should be implemented; However, you cannot dispute facts.  It seems like you find articles or graphics to create truth, and it's just not possible.  I'm sure you think like Obama when he says "If you were successful, you didn't get that on your own."
To add on to that: http://www.forbes.com/sites/jeffreydorfm...nequality/
Quote:Your spin, filibuster, and inflamed ego is apparent on every post on this board.  Liberal policies do not work for America and a strong economy.  You should know a few things, that you didn't get from your liberal college professors:

Right about now is when he will start calling you a racist.
Quote:[Image: graph-of-national-debt1.gif]

If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know how to post an image and spell discernible.
Quote:If you were as smart as you think you are, you'd know how to post an image and spell discernible.

Excuse my lagging attention to detail with regard to spelling, or are you just trying to be persnickety because you have no legitimate counter argument?

As for the image, it shows up for me without any problem, so I can assure you it's posted correctly, and even shows for me in your quote of my post. Whatever the problem is concerning your inability to view the graphic it's not with my ability to click on a button.

So who increased the amount of outsourcing in the first place?

Quote:So who increased the amount of outsourcing in the first place?

It's shared between parties at this point. It's crazy at the democrats have adopted the republican plan to bring the middle class to its knees so wholeheartedly.

Gone are the days of Dwight David Eisenhower as the symbol of conservatism and FDR as the symbol of liberalism.

Now we have Ron "I'm completely nuts" Paul and Barack "Give me fast-track authority to export jobs to the rest of the low wage Asian nations" Obama.

Thank God Mcdonalds, Dollar Stores and Wal Mart can easily attract the rich white demographic.
Quote:It's shared between parties at this point. It's crazy at the democrats have adopted the republican plan to bring the middle class to its knees so wholeheartedly.

Gone are the days of Dwight David Eisenhower as the symbol of conservatism and FDR as the symbol of liberalism.

Now we have Ron "I'm completely nuts" Paul and Barack "Give me fast-track authority to export jobs to the rest of the low wage Asian nations" Obama.

Lol you think Ron Paul represents the Republican Party?
Quote:Lol you think Ron Paul represents the Republican Party?

No, he represents one end of the spectrum. In other words we can pick from republican light, Obama, to nutjob free market moron Ron Paul.
Quote:Thank God Mcdonalds, Dollar Stores and Wal Mart can easily attract the rich white demographic.
Why does it have to be "white?"  Someone has to work at these jobs.  I've seen plenty of "white" people work at these places, are you trying to say only blacks work at these establishments?  Put the race card down.
Quote:Why does it have to be "white?"  Someone has to work at these jobs.  I've seen plenty of "white" people work at these places, are you trying to say only blacks work at these establishments?  Put the race card down.

What demographic/race account the most for welfare recipients? 
Pages: 1 2