Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: VIDEO: BBC Reporter Gets High Trying to Complete His Report
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
VIDEO: BBC Reporter Gets High Trying to Complete His Report

An embarrassed BBC reporter struggled to finish his broadcast as he got high

after getting too close to a stack of burning drugs.

http://viral.buzz/video-bbc-reporters-ge...is-report/

Dang I thought you said BCC.
Quote:Dang I thought you said BCC.

Ha I thought the same thing!
Did that at work once. The ventilation fan in the building I was working in kept  blowing smoke in from where our local cops were burning a large load of cannabis...

Looks like he has a bad case of constipation.

The DEA recently discovered a huge marijuana cultivation operation about 10 miles from me. To avoid any appearance of impropriety, their regulations require they burn it in a public area. So they burned 37,000 plants brought from where it was growing to the parking lot of the county jail. To discourage anyone hoping to hang around and get a free buzz, they kept the fire doused with diesel fuel, making it impossible to breathe, as well as toxic.

Quote:The DEA recently discovered a huge marijuana cultivation operation about 10 miles from me. To avoid any appearance of impropriety, their regulations require they burn it in a public area. So they burned 37,000 plants brought from where it was growing to the parking lot of the county jail. To discourage anyone hoping to hang around and get a free buzz, they kept the fire doused with diesel fuel, making it impossible to breathe, as well as toxic.

What a great idea! Instead of releasing just plain old smoke from marijuana plants which gets you high but is no more harmful than cigarette smoke instead we'll add diesel making the fumes actively toxic as well as adding an asphixiation (sp?) hazard. Can't think of any way this couldn't backfire horrendously.
Quote:The DEA recently discovered a huge marijuana cultivation operation about 10 miles from me. To avoid any appearance of impropriety, their regulations require they burn it in a public area. So they burned 37,000 plants brought from where it was growing to the parking lot of the county jail. To discourage anyone hoping to hang around and get a free buzz, they kept the fire doused with diesel fuel, making it impossible to breathe, as well as toxic.
A classic example of law enforcement putting the principle of law over public safety.