Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Snowwolf's League
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Dunno who here has played in Snowwies league in the past, but y'all know he's been doing it since mid 2000s. Anyways, I've been there since day 1, and today, I won it all. The first time I have been in the Championship, and I won. It was so close......but my genius move of the week was dropping Brown, WR for the Cardinals, and starting Paul Richardson of the Seahawks. Brown had 1 point, Richardson had 10.

Also, I'd love to thank Snowwolf for doing this league each and every year, and keeping it going. Dude, you have been a beacon of light in an otherwise gloomy decade for us, and keep going strong. Also, I'd love to thank Peyton Manning, the most overrated big game QB of all time. Thank you so much for sucking so bad.

Winning by 3 points, after a good year, is awesome. Good going to my opponent, and can't wait for next year!!

Love y'all, and this is the start of winning for the Jags, I guarantee it. NWestJagsfan aka MaverickJag

Lol I would have won the championship against you but I forgot to set my lineup buddy. All I hd to do was switch Blount who didn't pkay for Gray
Ya, I forgot to switch some things around too. Oh well. Such is life.

Quote:Dunno who here has played in Snowwies league in the past, but y'all know he's been doing it since mid 2000s. Anyways, I've been there since day 1, and today, I won it all. The first time I have been in the Championship, and I won. It was so close......but my genius move of the week was dropping Brown, WR for the Cardinals, and starting Paul Richardson of the Seahawks. Brown had 1 point, Richardson had 10.

Also, I'd love to thank Snowwolf for doing this league each and every year, and keeping it going. Dude, you have been a beacon of light in an otherwise gloomy decade for us, and keep going strong. Also, I'd love to thank Peyton Manning, the most overrated big game QB of all time. Thank you so much for sucking so bad.

Winning by 3 points, after a good year, is awesome. Good going to my opponent, and can't wait for next year!!

Love y'all, and this is the start of winning for the Jags, I guarantee it. NWestJagsfan aka MaverickJag

Congrats, on the championship! I too enjoy Wolfie's league. I think this is my 5th season now. It's one of my four or five that I do. (We still need to tinker with the scoring system I think though, ha!)

Quote:Lol I would have won the championship against you but I forgot to set my lineup buddy. All I hd to do was switch Blount who didn't pkay for Gray
Them's the breaks. You didn't win.
Congrats on your winning it all,i know you always return the next season. After this year though you have to come back to defend your tittle. Thank you so much for the nice words said 

<a class="" href='http://jungle.jaguars.com/index.php?/user/31804-maverickjag/' title="">MaverickJag</a>.