Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags can eliminate Houston
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Houston is still pretty alive and can make the playoffs under this scenario: 

- Houston wins against Jax

- Buffalo loses to Oakland or New England (Very likely)

- Cleveland beats Baltimore 

- KC beats San Diego

I can see all of these happening, the only shocker to me would be Cleveland beating Baltimore. Since it looks like Hoyer will be starting, chances of the upset have gone up. (Manziel is so bad)

Regardless, the Jags have a chance to crush Houston's hopes altogether in Week 17, and I'm stoked for it.

I don't care about draft position, spoiling the Tinhorns will make everything worth it!!  :thumbsup:

It will be a tough battle that's for sure. I can see the Jags winning though: 24-21. It will be a great way to end the season, and carry momentum into 2015.

I hope KC and Cleveland both win next week, meaning all Houston has to do is beat Jacksonville. 

Then, Bortles leads a 2 minute comeback drive for a victory, spoiling Houston and avenging their passing on him in the draft. 

Do it Gus crush the tinhorns hopes 

They win this game.....away of all places to, that would be an amazing way to end the season, especially if it's at the hands of Bortles having a break out game.......but........that line
Would not surprise me if they moved our game to 4

That would be something if Bortles upset their playoff hopes. Their defense looked good today. I say it's a low scoring game.
Dude, I want so bad to knock of the tinhorns!!!  Let's go Jaguars!

Quote:Would not surprise me if they moved our game to 4

Why not? The Texans are on life support now with a quarterback they just picked up off the street.
Sam young vs JJ Watt.

/thread
Marks got is money last week, Bortles makes Texans pay for passing on him this week, Caldwell knocks it out of the park this offseason, Bortles looks like a top ten QB next season, Jags make the playoffs, Jags win the superbowl, i get a promotion at work, my wife somehow learns to stop complaining, and Justin Beiber dies.  This is the progression i'm looking for!

Quote:Marks got is money last week, Bortles makes Texans pay for passing on him this week, Caldwell knocks it out of the park this offseason, Bortles looks like a top ten QB next season, Jags make the playoffs, Jags win the superbowl, i get a promotion at work, my wife somehow learns to stop complaining, and Justin Beiber dies. This is the progression i'm looking for!

Sounds like a great year
Quote:Sounds like a great year
I know, right!
Would love to eliminate their hopes.  Great spoiler

Quote:Would love to eliminate their hopes.  Great spoiler

I would love a 28-0 shutout at their house - revenge for when they did that to us at EverBank and we only needed a win.
texans by 30

Would be nice, but I doubt we win. 

As bad as I want that third pick now that Oakland won, I would love to smash them along with Keenum in Houston. Keep riding the momentum into next season.

Quote:Marks got is money last week, Bortles makes Texans pay for passing on him this week, Caldwell knocks it out of the park this offseason, Bortles looks like a top ten QB next season, Jags make the playoffs, Jags win the superbowl, i get a promotion at work, my wife somehow learns to stop complaining, and Justin Beiber dies.  This is the progression i'm looking for!
Sweet!!!
Quote:Would be nice, but I doubt we win.

After what they did to the Ravens today, sounds right.
Pages: 1 2