Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Two NYPD Officers Shot and Killed by Baltimore Man
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

http://nypost.com/2014/12/20/2-nypd-cops...-brooklyn/

Prayers for the families of the victims. Sad to see this happen around Christmas too.

Horrible just horrible sadly this will only make matters worse
This is an unbelievably sad period of time in our country's history!

Truly a very sad story.

Tensions are already high, this will make it even worse.

We need our leaders to step up in these troubled times and lead. Both black and white leaders.

It won't be easy and there are no easy answers, but they must lead us through these troubled times.

There's free speech and then there's this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj4ARsxrZh8

At some point you have to shut it down, calling for dead cops in an open march isn't a protected right, that's inciting violence. I fear the violence will only get worse as now police are going to be even more trigger happy, Cumo is doing nothing about the target being painted on all the police especially in NYC. 
Quote:There's free speech and then there's this

At some point you have to shut it down, calling for dead cops in an open march isn't a protected right, that's inciting violence. I fear the violence will only get worse as now police are going to be even more trigger happy, Cumo is doing nothing about the target being painted on all the police especially in NYC.

Even more trigger happy? Police involved shootings have decreased.
Quote:Even more trigger happy? Police involved shootings have decreased.

poor wording on my part. edgy is a better way to put it.
Freakin neanderthals.

Quote:Freakin neanderthals.

You got that right. Then he was a coward and shot himself before taken into custody. I'm sick of the scum that don't know why they are protesting. They really want to kill cops over a career criminal? Is that not insane?
Holy crap. They're actually calling for dead cops. What the hell is going on in this country??
Enough is enough.  I've had it with these anti-police protesters.  I've had it with politicians who tell people they shouldn't feel safe around the police. 

How can people ally themselves with odious toads like Al Sharpton against the police who put their lives on the line to protect us every day?  

These people are idiots.   I condemn them and the politicians and pundits who endorse and empower them.

That's it.  
Quote:Enough is enough.  I've had it with these anti-police protesters.  I've had it with politicians who tell people they shouldn't feel safe around the police. 

How can people ally themselves with odious toads like Al Sharpton against the police who put their lives on the line to protect us every day?  

These people are idiots.   I condemn them and the politicians and pundits who endorse and empower them.

That's it.
I agree.
Quote:Enough is enough. I've had it with these anti-police protesters. I've had it with politicians who tell people they shouldn't feel safe around the police.

These people are idiots. I condemn them and the politicians and pundits who endorse and empower them.

That's it.

Make that +2