Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Fisch Adjustment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I figured it out. Fisch realized we can only play one half so he decided to handcuff Bortles the first half and let us take the win in the second half. Well done
So they pulled out the rope-a-dope plan.  I think the team played better end to end, however, the Titans are very similar to our team.  If we see this performance in the close out against the Texans, I think it would show an arrow that is not on a flatline.  Next year is going to be interesting.

"Fisch" and "Adjustment" should only be in the same sentence if "DOES NOT MAKE ANY" is in between the two words.

I'll get flamed for this but he did stop calling screens on 3rd and long after the first couple series
Quote:I'll get flamed for this but he did stop calling screens on 3rd and long after the first couple series

Those first couple of 3rd down plays were awful.  TV crew even picked up on it and this was the first time they had seen the Jags play.