Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Bortles is 3-3 at EverBank
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
In a season that will most likely in 3-13, Bortles holds a .500 record at the 'Bank as a starter. Ignoring the Indianapolis game that Henne started and the London game, he's 3-3. Doesn't mean much, but in front of his fans in Jax, he's delivered a few wins on a talented, young team. 

Did Gabbert even win 3 games in Jax in his years here?

Quote:Did Gabbert even win 3 games in Jax in his years here?
 lol, good point.

He had 5 overall wins so that's a good question.

I don't have time to look it up right now, but I will later if no one else does..
Quote: lol, good point.

He had 5 overall wins so that's a good question.

I don't have time to look it up right now, but I will later if no one else does..

He won 3 games in Jacksonville in 2011.
I know we all want more W's but looking at it this way, at home the 3-3 record isnt bad, considering like you said the colts game was over by the time Blake was given the ball. London isnt home. Just need to win some away games Big Grin (and well more period)

Quote:He won 3 games in Jacksonville in 2011.
Correction: He was the starting QB on 3 of our wins.  Having the league rushing leader on your team was about the only reason we won as many games as we did.
Quote:He won 3 games in Jacksonville in 2011.

I figured someone would know.

Yep, Gabbert only won 3 home games in his career with Jax.

His other 2 wins were on the road and both were against the clots, one in 2011 and the other in 2012.
Quote:Correction: He was the starting QB on 3 of our wins.  Having the league rushing leader on your team was about the only reason we won as many games as we did.

Yeah, but as starting QB he does get the credit for the wins on his QB W/L record.
Blaine Gabbert was 3-2 against the clots, what's the point here?
THE BANKKKKKKK

Quote:Blaine Gabbert was 3-2 against the clots, what's the point here?
Ironically, there was no point of you posting in this thread. Solid contribution, Treestone. Gabbert happened and it's over. But when we're talking Blake, this record and his record at home will matter. We can count Rodgers home record or Wilson's without apprehension. When it comes to Blake, I'd love to see him form a great home record resume
Quote:Ironically, there was no point of you posting in this thread. Solid contribution, Treestone. Gabbert happened and it's over. But when we're talking Blake, this record and his record at home will matter. We can count Rodgers home record or Wilson's without apprehension. When it comes to Blake, I'd love to see him form a great home record resume

Ironically, this thread was pointless to begin with.
Quote:Ironically, this thread was pointless to begin with.
Thread was about his record at home on a Jaguars message board. Don't comment if you don't want to discuss it. You're the only one who got offended and/or sassed it 
Quote:Ironically, this thread was pointless to begin with.

Why are you so bitter?

This thread title brings up a very good point, Bortles record as a starter, at the bank.

For Bortles to go 3-3 at the Bank, as a rookie starting QB for the Jags, with the extremely young offense around him, is actually a pretty good accomplishment, especially with how the team looked at times this year.

I see it as a positive because it could have been worse.

Now they need to find a way to win some games on the road with BB.
Hey, if you guys are simple enough to think a 3 sentence blurb about Blake Bortles' record as a rookie (which could've easily gone in any one of the 15 other Blake Bortles threads) makes this a useful thread, that's your problem.
Quote:Did Gabbert even win 3 games in Jax in his years here?
It's sad when this is not trolling.
This is great.
Quote:Hey, if you guys are simple enough to think a 3 sentence blurb about Blake Bortles' record as a rookie (which could've easily gone in any one of the 15 other Blake Bortles threads) makes this a useful thread, that's your problem.

Just wait until the offseason.
Quote:Just wait until the offseason.

Touché
I expect bortles to take flight in his 3rd year. Hopefully, this offseason, he works hard on his fundamentals, and watches tons of game tape. His footwork is inconsistent, but he does make a few flashy throws a game that shows us he's franchise-calibre.

And Caldwell better give him an offensive line.
Pages: 1 2