Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Why is Ace Sander even on the field?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
He is absolutely useless!  

Last year as a Jag I'm sure

Meanwhile that game of thrones music

Who?

TMD is rolling over in his grave right now
Last year for ACE unless he has something on Dave. He does nothing for the team but take up a locker.

Do you realize what you have done?!?

Ace is now destined to return 2 punts for TDs!

have you learned nothing from the Todman thread?!?!+
On a side note, someone needs to start a "Why is Sam Young on the field?" thread asap!! Otherwise jjwatt may sack bb5 10 times just by himself
Quote:Do you realize what you have done?!?

Ace is now destined to return 2 punts for TDs!

have you learned nothing from the Todman thread?!?!+

Hahaha. I'll call it now. Ace "dancing with the stars" Sanders will NOT return anything for a TD.
Quote:TMD is rolling over in his grave right now

Lol
Quote:TMD is rolling over in his grave right now

Grave? Did he die in a tragic grilling accident?
Sanders just needs to learn to commit.Hes too use to dancing. Yesterday, he took one cut and ran for some good yardage and was stopped by a defender that would have been stopped if the ST player had hustled. He was totally shocked that Sanders was actually moving forward...
Quote:Sanders just needs to learn to commit.Hes too use to dancing. Yesterday, he took one cut and ran for some good yardage and was stopped by a defender that would have been stopped if the ST player had hustled. He was totally shocked that Sanders was actually moving forward...

We all were.

Unfortunately for Jags fans, Ace has regressed this season, and very noticeably.

He had pretty good rookie season, but just hasn't been able to put anything together this season.
Quote:We all were.

Unfortunately for Jags fans, Ace has regressed this season, and very noticeably.

He had pretty good rookie season, but just hasn't been able to put anything together this season.

He hasn't really regressed. He was bad at returning punts last year too.

It's also easy to forget the guy completely missed all of training camp. He wasn't even on the sidelines watching.
Quote:He hasn't really regressed. He was bad at returning punts last year too.

It's also easy to forget the guy completely missed all of training camp. He wasn't even on the sidelines watching.

I was talking about regressing from his rookie season WR duties last year, when he had 51 rec for 484 yards.

Even though there have been several injuries to the Jags WRs this year, he hasn't even made an impact close to last years numbers. This year he has 5 rec for 31 yds. Yikes!!! That's worse then just regressing.

Although he did have a couple of big returns called back by penalties, he didn't do anything great last year and hasn't this year either.

I really don't know that there is a spot for him on the roster next season.
I don't think he'll be here next season.... at least I hope not.

Quote:I was talking about regressing from his rookie season WR duties last year, when he had 51 rec for 484 yards.

Even though there have been several injuries to the Jags WRs this year, he hasn't even made an impact close to last years numbers. This year he has 5 rec for 31 yds. Yikes!!! That's worse then just regressing.

Although he did have a couple of big returns called back by penalties, he didn't do anything great last year and hasn't this year either.

I really don't know that there is a spot for him on the roster next season.

Maybe I think of regressing differently than you. He's played 50 total snaps at WR this year. Hard to say anything about his progression or regression in that amount of work. There are just more talented guys in front on him now.
Quote:Maybe I think of regressing differently than you. He's played 50 total snaps at WR this year. Hard to say anything about his progression or regression in that amount of work. There are just more talented guys in front on him now.

Then he has become expendable.
I think he's as good as gone.  I think with his little mishap in training camp, he didn't do himself any favors.  He looks like he's regressed from his rookie season.  A year ago, I was thinking that he was one of the building blocks with his speed, but he looks likes he's already lost a step and he's really tentative on his punt returns.  I think it's time to cut our losses with him.

He's the best dancer on the team. 

Pages: 1 2