Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: CBS NFLN Broadcast
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Will tonight's game be on CBS too?
No
Quote:No
#becausejaguars
It should be on the local broadcast probably channel 47 at least that's how they've always done the other broadcast in the past.

They haven't been simulcasting the games for several weeks.  The local CBS affiliate has picked it up to show locally for those who don't have NFL Network. 

Yeah I think they only did like 7-8 games on cbs, it's been nfln since about week 8

NFLN is now available on cable... so I don't see why CBS picks up any TNF games anymore

Quote:NFLN is now available on cable... so I don't see why CBS picks up any TNF games anymore

Some cable companies require customers to buy a more expensive plan they can't afford. Cox only offers NFL Network as part of a sports pack.
Quote:Some cable companies require customers to buy a more expensive plan they can't afford. Cox only offers NFL Network as part of a sports pack.

those sports packs are like 5$

Quote:those sports packs are like 5$

Last year Cox doubled the price, so Mom canceled it to save money. It is more like $10 a month ($120 per year).

Quote:those sports packs are like 5$

Yep. Mine is.
Here in the land of enchatment, it NFLN comes on the choice package and above with Direct-TV...
Quote:Here in the land of enchatment, it NFLN comes on the choice package and above with Direct-TV...

And here in northwest Gainesville, I am not allowed to get DirecTV.