Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Man Has More Than 50 Cosmetic Procedures Costing $150K In Order To Look Like Kim Kardashian
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Man Has More Than 50 Cosmetic Procedures Costing $150K In Order To Look Like Kim Kardashian

A massive Kim Kardashian fan decided to spend an exorbitant amount of money on 50 different cosmetic procedures in order to make himself look like his reality star idol.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/m...ian-photos

From that picture...I think they confused his lips with her butt!! :blink:
Somewhere Lindsey Lohan is frantically trying to get this guys Plastic Surgeon's number.

Those lips!!! Those eyebrows!! :o It's a living caricature

This is worse than the guy who's doing the same to look like Justin Beiber.
The fact that He thinks he looks just like her tells us a lot about his perception of things.
So that's what 150k gets you now a days?  I could have done it for half, and he still would have looked just as stupid. 

My goodness that's horrible.
Kim K is so happy some idiot would do this for her.  lol

Does he think those lips look good?? Some doctor actually did that to him on purpose!!!! :blink:

And he looks like Kim K onky if she suddenly had an allergic reaction to shellfish!!!
Quote:Does he think those lips look good?? Some doctor actually did that to him on purpose!!!! :blink:

And he looks like Kim K onky if she suddenly had an allergic reaction to shellfish!!!

That doctor should lose his license to practice medicine and this guy should have used the 150k on a shrink instead.
The Kardashion girl spent a lot more than 150k on plastic surgery.

Sadly, he almost looks better than her.

Quote:Sadly, he almost looks better than her.

Ehh. I'm far from a "Kim K" fan but you might want to get your eyes checked.