Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Brandon Linder Pro Bowl Reserve
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
On the PFF Pro Bowl that is Big Grin

Hey ill take it !  In there with some good company

https://www.profootballfocus.com/blog/20...elections/

Unbelievable. I thought Sen'Derrick Marks was the only Jaguar who had a chance of making it.

terrible list

Linder has been getting some major props lately from the media around here. Good to see someone else has taken notice as well.
Quote:Linder has been getting some major props lately from the media around here. Good to see someone else has taken notice as well.

He is definitely the future at right guard and a good pick by David Caldwell.

Hopefully someday he will not even be a reserve, but actually get voted in.
Run game still sucks. Pass protection blows too. All rookie team reserve maybe.
I take any PFF ranking with a large grain of sea salt

Quote:Run game still sucks. Pass protection blows too. All rookie team reserve maybe.

Do you enjoy being a clown?
Quote:I take any PFF ranking with a large grain of sea salt
well, he passes the eye test. I watch evert game and he usually holds his own
Quote:I take any PFF ranking with a large grain of sea salt

If you disagree, at least explain why
Linder is getting props.  We must nip that in the bud.  We can't allow for the possibility that he's proving to be a quality add. 

Quote:Linder is getting props.  We must nip that in the bud.  We can't allow for the possibility that he's proving to be a quality add. 

That type of reaction is so bizarre. It's like we are not allowed to have a player be praised because the team as a whole is not very good. Linder is playing phenomenal for a third round rookie. Anybody who does not see that is just choosing to be ignorant.
Quote:That type of reaction is so bizarre. It's like we are not allowed to have a player be praised because the team as a whole is not very good. Linder is playing phenomenal for a third round rookie. Anybody who does not see that is just choosing to be ignorant.
Or agenda driven.
Quote:Linder is getting props.  We must nip that in the bud.  We can't allow for the possibility that he's proving to be a quality add. 

and then complain that the media doesnt talk about the Jags
Quote:Linder has been awesome...good for him, possible probowl in his rookie year... i dont think he would have been on radar if it wasnt for ole Jedd... Our offense looks like crap, but I doubt we have hurns or linder if it wasnt for him.

Linder has been awesome...good for him, possible probowl in his rookie year... i dont think he would have been on our radar if it wasnt for ole Jedd... Our offense looks like crap, but I doubt we have hurns or linder if it wasnt for him.
Probably only other rookie O-lineman that's been better than him is Zack Martin.  And that guy is surrounded by a bunch of elite lineman.

Linder has been a bright spot on a rather dark season. Hopefully he keeps it up going into his sophomore season.

Quote:Linder has been awesome...good for him, possible probowl in his rookie year... i dont think he would have been on our radar if it wasnt for ole Jedd... Our offense looks like crap, but I doubt we have hurns or linder if it wasnt for him.

I agree that Fisch had the inisde scoop on certain players while alllowing Caldwell to select premiere players prior to their late round/FA selections. But Caldwell knew heneeded an RG to come in blazing. Caldwell had to have scouted both players as well.

NH3...
More surprised that Marks isn't on the list than Linder being on it.
Quote:Linder has been getting some major props lately from the media around here. Good to see someone else has taken notice as well.

One of the number crunchers (Outsiders, maybe?) rates him as the fourth best in the entire league.
Pages: 1 2