Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Praying for a Jags Win
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A couple of award winning Hollywood actors, will be enjoying the 12/18 game. Reverend Malachi Tipps, from the movie "The Last Pedestrian" will be praying for a Jags Win. Go Jags

[Image: 10484547_10204593602623757_2663965330278...e=550A386D]

welcome,

this is nice

will you (yall) be attending ?

This movie looks pretty frickin awesome.
To answer your question. We are filming a movie now in North Carolina set to be released Nov 2015. Shooting a new TV series in South Carolina that will come out early spring. And just wrapped a guest spot on an ABC show, filmed in Georgia, that should air early Jan.. Taking some time off and will be at the game. Rev Malachi Tipps may well be present in his hippie preacher outfit, as seen in his picture. It is great to be invited back to Jacksonville and spend time at Everbank Field. Win or lose. Lets cheer on the Jags and have fun.

cool

as a fan of theatre , I will keep an eye out for your show

Quote:A couple of award winning Hollywood actors, will be enjoying the 12/18 game. Reverend Malachi Tipps, from the movie "The Last Pedestrian" will be praying for a Jags Win. Go Jags

[Image: 10484547_10204593602623757_2663965330278...e=550A386D]

Somehow, some way, which will probably never be known, this very unlikely duo brought the Jags luck tonight in their last home game of the season.

However you did it, thank you.
It was a pleasure meeting so many wonderful fans.[Image: 10392289_10205452552376964_4681191639350...e=54FC3A1C]

Translation... "Chicks dig Theatre..."

Quote:It was a pleasure meeting so many wonderful fans.[Image: 10392289_10205452552376964_4681191639350...e=54FC3A1C]
 Is that you?
Is that picture photoshopped?  

To answer a couple questions. Yes, that is me. And no, the picture is not photoshopped. It was taken at the game, by an official Jaguars photographer. That is a copy of the picture he gave me.

Quote:To answer a couple questions. Yes, that is me. And no, the picture is not photoshopped. It was taken at the game, by an official Jaguars photographer. That is a copy of the picture he gave me.

Really? How come the scoreboard has Jags 14 Titans 0?

In which universe was the picture taken?
Quote:Really? How come the scoreboard has Jags 14 Titans 0?

In which universe was the picture taken?

That picture is so obviously photo-shopped.  It's not even a good job.
The Jags have a tent in the fan zone, between gates 2 and 3, where fans can line up and the Jags take your picture and they give you this picture. They have it all home games. They also have a tent next to it where you can get autographs and pictures of some of the Jags cheerleaders. So if that is what you mean by photoshopped, then that is what it is. But I did not photo shop or alter the pic in anyway.

Quote:The Jags have a tent in the fan zone, between gates 2 and 3, where fans can line up and the Jags take your picture and they give you this picture. They have it all home games. They also have a tent next to it where you can get autographs and pictures of some of the Jags cheerleaders. So if that is what you mean by photoshopped, then that is what it is. But I did not photo shop or alter the pic in anyway.

Don't worry Hangman, Jags fans can be very skeptical at times.

It could be related to all the losing the Jags have been doing these last several seasons.