Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: DRob injury update
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Per rotoworld:

Quote:Denard Robinson suffers torn ligament in foot

Denard Robinson | JAC

(December 17, 2014 8:44 AM EST)

Updating a previous item, Denard Robinson (injured reserve) suffered a torn ligament in his foot.

This is merely for bookkeeping purposes with Robinson already on season-ending I.R. His recovery timetable is set at 6-8 weeks, but foot injuries can be awfully tricky for runners. Shoelace should be available for a full offseason as long as he avoids setbacks. He's one of few playmakers in Jacksonville.

SOURCE: 

FLORIDA TIMES UNION
This guy isn't our future running back in my opinion. We need to get a real running back in next year's draft. After we draft Rashad Greene of course. 

Quote:This guy isn't our future running back in my opinion. We need to get a real running back in next year's draft. After we draft Rashad Greene of course. 

He is the best running back we have and definitely worth keeping as a rotational runner.

Who is Rashad Greene?
Quote:He is the best running back we have and definitely worth keeping as a rotational runner.

Who is Rashad Greene?
Yup, couldve probably just not commented.
Maybe he'll start lacing up his shoes
Quote:This guy isn't our future running back in my opinion. We need to get a real running back in next year's draft. After we draft Rashad Greene of course.

Agree that he isn't our franchise RB.
He ain't the franchise guy. I'd like to see an awesome late round pick by dave
Quote:He ain't the franchise guy. I'd like to see an awesome late round pick by dave

Like Storm Johnson?