Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jags in Playoffs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone else see the photo going around of the Jags fan at the Atlanta game with a sign that says, "I'm a Jaguars fan so I came to the Playoffs to see what they look like"? I believe Darren Rovell and NOTSportscenter both posted it on Twitter. I can't post it on here for some reason.

A buddy sent it to me and I told him that the Jags time is coming. The future is bright.
[Image: C2zyvL3UoAA9h3u.jpg]

Posted it in the GB/ATL thread lol
Just hope with a new coach and T.C. back it will happen.

i was very close to driving up there for the game too

Seen this in FB. He looks like Bottles too
Yea, I live in GA so all the Falcons Bandwagon fans are out. I am feeling optimistic about Jags next few seasons though. TC is a put up or shut up guy and will not tolerate mediocrity. Another solid draft like last year and we will be on the way to competing to division titles on a consistent basis.

Some Jag fan?? Don't we get poke at enough?

When I read the thread title I thought the topic would be former Jaguars players on playoff teams. I saw Leroy Reynolds on Atlanta's sideline.

Oh no
Quote:Oh no

[Image: raw.gif]
I believe that our 2016 team, under Marrone, could've gone out there and beat any one of those 4 teams yesterday.

Quote:I believe that our 2016 team, under Marrone, could've gone out there and beat any one of those 4 teams yesterday.

Does your psychologist know you are online?
Quote:<blockquote class="ipsBlockquote" data-author="JackCity" data-cid="951538" data-time="1485144502">
Oh no
[Image: raw.gif]</blockquote>

I'm over here laughing!
Quote:Oh no

Same
Quote:I believe that our 2016 team, under Marrone, could've gone out there and beat any one of those 4 teams yesterday.

You mean the team that can't run block with its current offensive linemen? Atlanta had a field day with Green Bay's very good offensive line long before backups were forced to play because of injuries.
Quote:You mean the team that can't run block with its current offensive linemen? Atlanta had a field day with Green Bay's very good offensive line long before backups were forced to play because of injuries.

It looked like we ran more of a zone scheme those last 2 games, giving the linemen and backs more opportunities to make plays.
Quote:Does your psychologist know you are online?

no shrink but i can PROBA-BLEE be diagnosed with a bad case of the homerisms