Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: J Smooooooooooooooth on 1010xl -- #82
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Jimmy Smith now on 1010xl -- Sounding Good !!!

He sounds sober today Ninja
Quote:He sounds sober today Ninja
He sounds like he needs to be in the proximity of good people all the time. At least he knows it and is trying to slay his demons one day at a time.
Friday night 9:00 on NFL network. A Football Life Jimmy Smith & Keenan McCardel. Tune in to see.

Quote:He sounds sober today Ninja

That's nice of you to point that out.

Arguably one of the greatest Jags of all time and you take the opportunity to be the first to belittle him. Congrats
He probably is sober.  Doing cocaine sobers you up. Miss the old thunder/lighting days

[Image: k-bigpic.jpg]

Quote:He probably is sober.  Doing cocaine sobers you up. Miss the old thunder/lighting days

He has some coke on his chin...
Amazing what a little bit of age and maturity brings.

Quote:Friday night 9:00 on NFL network. A Football Life Jimmy Smith & Keenan McCardel. Tune in to see.
Actually it airs right after the Jags/Tacks game late night... The Friday showing is a repeat.
Quote:Actually it airs right after the Jags/Tacks game late night... The Friday showing is a repeat.

Agreed...

Part of the filming was done on Alumni Day to which he received an Standing Ovation from the croud and myself...

He deserves it regardless of his short comings. Everyone makes mistakes as everyone is deserving of forgiveness...

NH3...
291 vs Baltimore!
Quote:He probably is sober. Doing cocaine sobers you up. Miss the old thunder/lighting days

Was that necessary? Seriously.
It sounded like Jimmy is doing everything he can to stay on the right path, but it's a constant struggle.  He seems to be in a better place.  It would be nice to see the team find a way to get him more involved because he was clearly affected by the way the fans welcomed him back to Jacksonville alumni weekend. 

He and Keenan should go into the pride as Thunder & Lightning.  They contributed as much to the early success of this team as anyone else. 

Quote:He probably is sober.  Doing cocaine sobers you up. Miss the old thunder/lighting days

Quickly who can name #69 in the picture?? Big Grin
I loved Jimmy's comment at the end of the interview-

"Every night I lay on pillow and haven't used, I won that day."

Quote:It sounded like Jimmy is doing everything he can to stay on the right path, but it's a constant struggle.  He seems to be in a better place.  It would be nice to see the team find a way to get him more involved because he was clearly affected by the way the fans welcomed him back to Jacksonville alumni weekend. 

He and Keenan should go into the pride as Thunder & Lightning.  They contributed as much to the early success of this team as anyone else. 
Totally agree.

One of the most dominant duos in NFL history. They need to go in together.
Quote:Quickly who can name #69 in the picture?? Big Grin
Jurko?
Quote:Was that necessary? Seriously.

There's no substitute for class.
Quote:Jurko?
No hahaha Its Eugene Chung (now current Oline coach on Kansas City)
Quote:No hahaha Its Eugene Chung (now current Oline coach on Kansas City)
Hard to see clearly on iPhone. :-) I barely remember Eugene Chung, but I'll never forget Jurko! :-)
Pages: 1 2