Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman Discovers Husband Cheating With Her Twin And Leaves Them Both Naked In A Public Parking Lot
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2

Woman Discovers Husband Cheating With Her Twin And Leaves Them Both Naked In A Public Parking Lot

An angry wife whose husband allegedly cheated on her with her twin decided to enact revenge on them by leaving them naked in a parking lot after discovering them together.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/w...arking-lot

If you're naked in a car, how do you end up on the outside of it and the wife pulling away?  Seems to me they got what they deserved.

I just wanna know why you'd get totally naked to have sex in a car in a public parking lot!!!
yea why where they naked in a parking lot?

Maybe she had access to some kind of teleportation technology.

Does the "feeling what the other twin is feeling" idea apply here?  :wacko:

The real question is why would you cheat on your wife with her twin?
Quote:The real question is why would you cheat on your wife with her twin?
Exactly, wouldn't you cheat becuase you want something different?  Maybe he could pull the "I thought it was you" card, lol.
Quote:Exactly, wouldn't you cheat becuase you want something different?  Maybe he could pull the "I thought it was you" card, lol.

Hahhaah....his wife pulled up and he was like there's two of you!?!?
Quote:Exactly, wouldn't you cheat becuase you want something different?  Maybe he could pull the "I thought it was you" card, lol.
I was thinking the same thing but then there's the last line of the article:

Quote: 

Reports say that Ting has filed for divorce from her 30-year-old husband Cheng and has discovered that he’s been sleeping with her twin sister since she gave birth to the couple’s own set of twins.
On the positive side; soon to be single, Asian lady.
Quote:I was thinking the same thing but then there's the last line of the article:

On the positive side; soon to be single, Asian lady.

Unfortunately for you, she's closer to 30 than she is 18. 
Quote:Unfortunately for you, she's closer to 30 than she is 18. 
Aside from the Asian thing when have you known me to be picky?
Quote:Aside from the Asian thing when have you known me to be picky?
True.  I guess as long as there's been a recent pulse, you're fine. 

That leaves hope for this lass:

[Image: smiling-lady.jpg]

She love you long time.  Well, at least for the few minutes she has left to live. 

Quote:Aside from the Asian thing when have you known me to be picky?

Well, you WERE picky about that J-pop band looking for husbands.......... :teehee: :yes:
There is so much that I want to say in this thread... but at the risk of getting banned, I'll revert to being a silent observer.

Quote:There is so much that I want to say in this thread... but at the risk of getting banned, I'll revert to being a silent observer.

That's a very wise choice!! :yes:
Quote:I just wanna know why you'd get totally naked to have sex in a car in a public parking lot!!!
I don't always have sex in a public parking lot, but when i do, i leave some clothes on.

Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote:I don't always have sex in a public parking lot, but when i do, i leave some clothes on.

Stay thirsty my friends.

I'd think if you're going for a quickie that you'd want to draw as little attention to yourselves as possible...butt naked screams "arrest me for public stupidity!!"

And on a side note...if your wife shows up why you are in the throws of it all, are you really going to jump out of the car butt naked and try to explain to her nothing is going on??
Quote:I'd think if you're going for a quickie that you'd want to draw as little attention to yourselves as possible...butt naked screams "arrest me for public stupidity!!"

And on a side note...if your wife shows up why you are in the throws of it all, are you really going to jump out of the car butt naked and try to explain to her nothing is going on??

I don't always have quickies, but when I do, I usually end up on the news.
Quote:I don't always have quickies, but when I do, I usually end up on the news.

Go big or go home!! :thumbsup:
Pages: 1 2