Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Dear Santa
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
David4499

<p class="">4499 S Unhappy Trail

<p class="">Jacksonville, FL 32223

<p class=""> 

<p class="">Dear Santa Claus,

<p class=""> 

<p class="">I am writing to ask for something different this year. I don't want the PS4 anymore. I want an offensive line and I want you to give it to Blake Bortles. He tries to stand in the pocket when he's not laying on the ground. He tries to do good, but still ended up on your naughty list for all the interceptions he threw this year.  I really want this because I know that I would spend so much time playing a PS4 that I would get fat and Blake will spend so much time on the ground he will grow roots. There haven't been many positives this year other than Ace Sanders drug test and Jaxsons towel.

<p class=""> 

<p class="">I was a "really" good boy this year. I gave Shad Kahn so much money that I am sure he will have a great Christmas. My mom said that I was so good too... after her 6th glass of eggnog.

<p class=""> 

<p class="">Being a Jaguar Fan has given me thick skin. TC taught me how to demand things from a team. JDF taught me how to love my team even though they stink. And Gus has taught me that no matter how bad you are, an NFL paycheck can bring a ridiculous smile to your face.

<p class=""> 

<p class=""><span>I would also like to thank you for all of the awesome presents that you have given me before. Morten Anderson's missed field goal, Mark Brunell's run, Scobee's 59 yarder at the buzzer, and the Mike Thomas Hail Mary catch. I still reminisce over the past successes of this team, but lately the memories have started to fade. Loss after loss is destroying the few proud moments we all shared as Jaguar fans. I know it's going to get better because you have special powers to bring joy to good boys and girls.</span>

<p class=""> 

<p class="">And Santa, please don't try to stuff a whole o-line down my chimney. The amount pieces we need just won't fit.  My new drop off address is now Everbank field. Just leave my present in the North end zone under the goal post, and don't worry about another player mistaking it for theirs... they would have to find the end zone first for that to happen.

<p class=""> 

<p class=""> 

<p class=""> 

<p class="">Thank you,

<p class=""> 

<p class="">David4499

<p class="">[Image: 200.gif]

<p class=""> 

Dear Santa,

I'll take that PS4.

Thank you,

Dark Passenger
How adorable, the child members of our board are posting their letters to Santa. Does Mommy know you are on-line?

edit, Show the Owner some [BLEEP] respect and spell his name correctly.

:mellow:

Nice change of pace post.  Thanks for the read.

I like the Burnell scramble in Denver and the audible to the Jimmy Smith fade.  Glory Years Big Grin

Quote: :mellow:
You seem puzzled Rico. It's common for children to write letters to Santa. They normally send them to the North Pole but this one posted his here instead.

Like most children he probably knew that Santa would be reading our board and Mom's  did not have  a stamp, so wala! We were able to be blessed with his letter.

Dear Santa, please give David his wish Smile

Fun post is fun.  If the poster remembers Brunell then they are old enough to not be a "child" in years.

Also:

Fred Taylor run against the Dolphins.  I miss excitement.  Funny how a routine pass completion is now a source of "Yeah".

P.S.  Santa, if you could put the Culligan girl in my stocking, I will clean out the reindeer barn for you.

Another post season with no Jaguars... they too might become hard to find in Florida over time...

Fingers crossed that the Oline learns how to block tomorrow.

Quote:P.S.  Santa, if you could put the Culligan girl in my stocking, I will clean out the reindeer barn for you.
Psh... good luck.

I've been asking for any girl at all in my stocking for years now and I'm still waiting.
Quote:P.S. Santa, if you could put the Culligan girl in my stocking, I will clean out the reindeer barn for you.
Wouldn't you rather he put you in hers??
Dear Santa

Please fire Fisch...and stop watching me you perv, I found the cameras bro.
Quote:<span>I would also like to thank you for all of the awesome presents that you have given me before. Morten Anderson's missed field goal, Mark Brunell's run, Scobee's 59 yarder at the buzzer, </span>

Sad  Memories...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FerOuBBAN2o
Dear Santa,

Please end our misery, and bring us real offensive coordinator next year, oline, safety, MLB, a DE who is dominant on the right side of 30, and...of course bring the Culligan girl for AL Jag.

Thanks!
Quote:How adorable, the child members of our board are posting their letters to Santa. Does Mommy know you are on-line?

edit, Show the Owner some [BAD WORD REMOVED] respect and spell his name correctly.
SHOW US SOME RESPECT AND PUT A WORTHY PRODUCT ON THE FIELD.
Quote:SHOW US SOME RESPECT AND PUT A WORTHY PRODUCT ON THE FIELD.

You just got served!
Show us some respect. lol