Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: 24 points
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Will the jags top 24 points against the titans this week or against the Texans in the finale?

I'll say no with an outside chance they do this week.
Just win, baby. Tennessee is so bad we may not need to score 24 points.

Quote:Just win, baby. Tennessee is so bad we may not need to score 24 points.
They might not need 24 either... I mean, they did beat us while only scoring 17 points
Quote:They might not need 24 either... I mean, they did beat us while only scoring 17 points
Has our offense even scored 24 in a game yet?  Maybe the Browns game, but that's it.  We would not have beaten NYG without the defense scoring.
I think they could pull it off. It's only a matter of time before Bortles has his break out game. Just hope he thrashed the titans thursday. Maybe BBC will ignore fisch and make some plays. Well, as long as this oline can protect him. Damn, there are too many what if a here...

The Jaguars are 6-0 when scoring at least 24 points in a game under Gus Bradley...

If only we had a more competent offense, combined with this defense right now...we can seriously turn some heads around in the league. We just have to fire Fisch and get a new OC in the offseason. Preferably someone with NFL experience.

Quote:Has our offense even scored 24 in a game yet?  Maybe the Browns game, but that's it.  We would not have beaten NYG without the defense scoring.

Does it really matter as long as we score enough points to win?
Quote:The Jaguars are 6-0 when scoring at least 24 points in a game under Gus Bradley...

If only we had a more competent offense, combined with this defense right now...we can seriously turn some heads around in the league. We just have to fire Fisch and get a new OC in the offseason. Preferably someone with NFL experience.

Jedd Fisch has been an NFL OC in the past. Do you mean someone who played in the NFL?

8 field goals

Quote:8 field goals

I would rather see three touchdowns and one field goal.
Tennessee is playing pretty fair defense now. They will look like the 1985 Bears when we play them Thursday.

Quote:Tennessee is playing pretty fair defense now. They will look like the 1985 Bears when we play them Thursday.

No way. We would have lost by a lot more points if they were that good earlier this season.
Quote:I would rather see three touchdowns and one field goal.

Why? Just win, baby.
I think this offense has only scored over twenty points once this year. Sad.

Jags Win OUT

Quote:I think this offense has only scored over twenty points once this year. Sad.

Especially because the offense did not have jet lag LOL (weird choice for your signature).

If you call Josh Scobee the offense, you have to count the extra points after our defensive touchdowns. We really only scored 12 points on defense, not 14, against the Giants. Technically, Scobee is not the offense, only special teams.
I remember complaining about us playing down to our competition.  How long ago was that?  These teams are very evenly matched in their futility. 

It's very possible. But if we keep sending scobee out there and rely on our defense to score points it'll never happen.

Quote:It's very possible. But if we keep sending scobee out there and rely on our defense to score points it'll never happen.
If we can't score 24 points on the titans... I give up. 

No ones asking for a 40 point explosion.... 6 points a quarter! Honestly... How is that so hard?
Quote:Will the jags top 24 points against the titans this week or against the Texans in the finale?

I'll say no with an outside chance they do this week.

The Jaguars are currently ranked #31 in total offense, only the Raiders are worse.  The Jaguars are 29th in Passing, and 25th in Rushing (thanks to D-Rob's last few weeks before injury).

The Jaguars are last place in points per game avg at 15.1 

Dont worry the Jaguars Defense isnt good either, at 28th overall in the NFL.  29th in allowing on average 26.9 points per game. 

I was suprised to find out that the Jaguars are 21st against the pass.  That really shocked me considering that no active CBs or Safetys on the depth chart have any INTs, despite the team being in the Top 3 in sacks almost the entire season.
Pages: 1 2