Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: From the stands today
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had a good time in Baltimore today despite the loss.  I just wanted to share what the fans around me here had to say about "OUR" team.

1.  The Jags are close to being good.  They make too many great plays followed by a boneheaded play to not be good.  It is just youth, lack of experience and lack of confidence holding them back.

2.  They were impressed by the lack of quit.  Our guys never quit.

3.  BB could be elite if the O-line does not get him killed.

4.  Yes they too agree our O-line stinks.

Nothing too revealing IMO but it is nice to hear from an outside source.  Sometimes I think we are too close to the team to see others see.

Oh and they too agreed that personal foul against Smith was BS.  He is most likely going to get another fine for playing text book football.  If Shad doesn't pay his fines I am open to taking up a collection.  Even had the guy next to me agree to donate, lol.
Caldwell has done his job. The coaches have not.
I totally agree with #2. Smile
You're too kind.  We flat out suck.

Quote:I totally agree with #2. Smile

Me too, i guess great minds think a like.
Quote:I totally agree with #2. Smile

Yeah, we have been doing #2 for a long time around here, too long really.

I'm ready to move on to #3.
As the Baltimore fans walked to their cars they quietly muttered to themselves, how did we almost lose to their field goal kicker? We got a lot of work to do if we expect to do well in the playoffs.

copycat --- did you just call 1010xl at 7:10pm ?