Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Woman Arrested After Police Seize 6-Foot-Tall Marijuana Christmas Tree Complete With Wrapped Presents
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

Woman Arrested After Police Seize 6-Foot-Tall Marijuana Christmas Tree Complete With Wrapped Presents

A woman was arrested after Chilean police seized a 6-foot-tall marijuana Christmas tree from her home.

According to reports, 50-year-old Angelica Navarro Pereira was arrested when authorities discovered a giant marijuana plant, which she boasted was her Christmas tree.

http://www.opposingviews.com/i/society/d...complete-w

This sounds like my sister and her ex-husband would have done back in the day. They were growing a plant or two in their Riverside house back in the 90's. He would actually take them in the backyard to get sun. I remember pulling up one day and there was a JSO car out front and I knew her ex had taken the plant to the backyard earlier that day. Needless to say I didn't stick around to find out why the cop was there. 

. Merry Cannabismas.
sativa navidad

Instead of milk and cookies for Santa did she leave Cheetos and a gallon of water?

Quote:Instead of milk and cookies for Santa did she leave Cheetos and a gallon of water?

She probably did but then got the munchies and ate it herself. ;-)
Probably had plans for some really good brownies after Christmas...