Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Marquis Lee injured
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Reporting seen with arm in sling leaving locker room. Hoping its not serious.
That usually means a shoulder injury. When did it happen?

I thought you were talking about #11 for a second.

That was a close one.

Quote:That usually means a shoulder injury. When did it happen?

In today's game.
What a suprise
Quote:I thought you were talking about #11 for a second.

That was a close one.

I may be a new poster, but I've been reading this board for a long time, and I've always found your posts to be on some level between useless and dumb.
Quote:What a suprise

Well, a win would have been even a bigger surprise, but the Jags made sure we didn't have to worry about that.
Quote:I may be a new poster, but I've been reading this board for a long time, and I've always found your posts to be on some level between useless and dumb.

Ignore him. That is what I do.
Quote:I may be a new poster, but I've been reading this board for a long time, and I've always found your posts to be on some level between useless and dumb.
I may be an older poster, but I really couldn't care less what you think about what I say.

Is this how we play this game?
Jaguar players are soft like charmin, says Kobe.

Welcome, i like you already.  There's a long list of them, as i'm sure you already know. 
Streeter warming up...

And this is why I think they take another skill player somewhere near the top of the draft.  The guy after Lee is... Sanders/Doss/Streeter/Brown.

If we let Cecil go (which probably happens now) our top 3 receivers are Robinson, Lee, and Hurns.  

Quote:That usually means a shoulder injury. When did it happen?

Quote: In today's game.

LOL!!!

Maybe its just me but I found that response hilarious. 

+1 for you, CJ
Lee said he is fine. We'll see.

Quote:I may be an older poster, but I really couldn't care less what you think about what I say.

Is this how we play this game?

You obviously care "a little" since you responded that you don't care.
Quote:Streeter warming up...

And this is why I think they take another skill player somewhere near the top of the draft. The guy after Lee is... Sanders/Doss/Streeter/Brown.

If we let Cecil go (which probably happens now) our top 3 receivers are Robinson, Lee, and Hurns.

Why would you want to take a 4th WR at the top of the draft? That's what the middle to late rounds are for.
Quote:Why would you want to take a 4th WR at the top of the draft? That's what the middle to late rounds are for.

So I suppose you want the "safe" pick at the top?  Like another tackle?  

Our 2 best guys on the Oline are rookies taken in the 3rd and 6th round.  You don't need to spend every top of the draft on a tackle.  I promise.

Quote:So I suppose you want the "safe" pick at the top? Like another tackle?

Our 2 best guys on the Oline are rookies taken in the 3rd and 6th round. You don't need to spend every top of the draft on a tackle. I promise.

Putting words in my mouth? I would like us to take the top DE. We've lacked that presence on our D that teams have to gameplan for. Offensive line I expect will be addressed in FA. At least RT will.
Quote:Putting words in my mouth? I would like us to take the top DE. We've lacked that presence on our D that teams have to gameplan for. Offensive line I expect will be addressed in FA. At least RT will.

I'm fine as long as it's not another freaking tackle in the top again.  If they go DE that's good to me.  Our DE's are either old (clemons) or bad (Branch).  Hopefully we can get another year out of Bryant.  I do think they'll extend Tyson though since he has played well in that spot.
What... did the ball hit him in the chest?

Pages: 1 2