Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Can't wait until tomorrow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When Boselli and Lagerman tell us how great the O line was today!

Only two more weeks folks!!!

Only 8 sacks!

Kill me.

They were putrid. 8 sacks, yeah doing well. I feel bad for Bortles.
This O-Line is the best in football. I mean it takes real skill to actually give up 8 sacks. Good news is that Bortles continued his streak of turnovers. You could tell when he looked back at the Ravens lineman running at him he said " You ain't sacking me; I need to throw an interception".

Eight more quarters of this crap!

It's not that there isn't some level of "talent" on the O-line - it's the coaching.  Bad communication, bad schemes, combination of different things.  

Oh well - there is always hope next year. 

Quote:When Boselli and Lagerman tell us how great the O line was today!

Only two more weeks folks!!!

What time is Jaguars Monday anyways? 1010xl or wokv?
Quote:It's not that there isn't some level of "talent" on the O-line - it's the coaching.  Bad communication, bad schemes, combination of different things.  

Oh well - there is always hope next year. 
If they are good why do 4 of them constantly get driven backwards into the QB?
it wasn't all the line

on a  few sacks bortles had a man open and chose to try and wait for the play to develop then got slammed down

on another couple their was just nothing their for him

and on about half of them the line just got blown apart

the thing I was impressed with on the ravens side was they did not let any sacks get away until the last play, hunted him down at all times

sadly it's why I started the ravens d on my fantasy team

20 points baby

But Anger had a QB rating of 118.8 :teehee:

they'll say smtng like only a few were on the line.......etc etc

Imagine if the Ravens had Ngata in the game !!!

OLine got dominated.

Quote:If they are good why do 4 of them constantly get driven backwards into the QB?
I wouldn't use the term "good" - some of them would probably be "adequate" with good coaching.  
Quote:Good game, everyone. It was an ugly win, but I'll take it. Jags pulled out every single stop and made it interesting down to the final possession. That Jaguar defense is absolutely legit and your special teams (aside from the blocked punt) pulled off some amazing stuff. Have to tip my hat to you guys; we had to earn a win in our house today.

Hahaha, shuttup and stop patronizing us. We suck. Go away!
Toby out rushed Forrsett today that was an improvement :teehee:

This was a trap game for the Jags.  We came off a big loss last week vs the Texans and have the rival Titans this Thursday.  We really need to focus on losing the next 2 to secure the #1 pick.  This game was too close for comfort.

Quote:This was a trap game for the Jags. We came off a big loss last week vs the Texans and have the rival Titans this Thursday. We really need to focus on losing the next 2 to secure the #1 pick. This game was too close for comfort.

Hahahaha
Quote:This was a trap game for the Jags.  We came off a big loss last week vs the Texans and have the rival Titans this Thursday.  We really need to focus on losing the next 2 to secure the #1 pick.  This game was too close for comfort.
If the Titans pick ahead of us and get Mariota, it will be just like the meaningless win against the Colts helped them get Luck.  

Yep - we are going to win...
Quote:Good game, everyone. It was an ugly win, but I'll take it. Jags pulled out every single stop and made it interesting down to the final possession. That Jaguar defense is absolutely legit and your special teams (aside from the blocked punt) pulled off some amazing stuff. Have to tip my hat to you guys; we had to earn a win in our house today.

The Ravens are going to have to play a heck of a lot better then they did today against the lowly Jags if they want to go deep into the playoffs, that's for sure.

There are no Jedd Fisch type OCs in the playoffs for a reason.
Pages: 1 2