Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Please Explain Why Todman Is Still On The Team?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
every time this cat gets the ball and tries to cut he slips

please get him off of my team!

Unless you have roughly $800 million to spare this is not your team.

while you posted that, he just took another hand off and slipped

FIRE TODMAN!

Because he's one of the 53 guys in the world that Caldwell feels are the best fit for his team?

I once thought Toddman was going to be a reliable rotation at HB, but RBs are easy to get as undrafted or late rounds
It's pretty simple, he's one of the better kickoff returns in the league.  He consistently gets this team to the 25+ yard line, and since this team isn't good/deep enough talent wise, he earns a spot on this team by giving us that extra 5+ yards on kickoffs.

Quote:Unless you have roughly $800 million to spare this is not your team.

Caldwell doesn't have 800m, and he could cut him. See the kink in your logic?
Quote:Caldwell doesn't have 800m, and he could cut him. See the kink in your logic?
ohhhh you got him there
Quote:Caldwell doesn't have 800m, and he could cut him. See the kink in your logic?
Caldwell doesn't get to call it his team either.
Quote:ohhhh you got him there
Yeah, just like the FBI got Al Capone. 
Quote:Caldwell doesn't get to call it his team either.

The thread has a title that falls within the rights of Caldwells job. You made it seem like he had to be worth 800k and own a team to cut him, when in fact he doesn't.
Quote:The thread has a title that falls within the rights of Caldwells job. You made it seem like he had to be worth 800k and own a team to cut him, when in fact he doesn't.
His ability to cut a player does not mean it's his team. Only Khan gets to call it his team. And your numbers are off by a factor of 1000.
Quote:The thread has a title that falls within the rights of Caldwells job. You made it seem like he had to be worth 800k and own a team to cut him, when in fact he doesn't.
'nother good point, Stroud......Caldwell can technically call it his team since he picks the players.
Todman is another turd in the sandwich that is the Jaguars. This franchise is pathetic. Look at our 1st round top 10 picks since 2008. If that doesn't make you cry, I don't know what will.
Quote:Todman is another turd in the sandwich that is the Jaguars. This franchise is pathetic. Look at our 1st round top 10 picks since 2008. If that doesn't make you cry, I don't know what will.
you know it's sad when you got guys propping Todman as a great returner and asset. smh. he's terrible
Quote:you know it's sad when you got guys propping Todman as a great returner and asset. smh. he's terrible
Interestingly enough, the last thread about Todman was from mid-October and it's full of people saying he's average at best. So either you have no idea what you're talking about or you're projecting so hard I can build a cinema around you.
Quote:you know it's sad when you got guys propping Todman as a great returner and asset. smh. he's terrible

Of players who are full time returners (im classifying this at 20 or more returns), he ranks 6th in average. In return yards, he's 2nd behind Devin Hester. In returns of 20+ yards, he ranks first. No one is propping him up as a good RB, but as a good returner? Yeah. He's good at that.

No one has claimed he's some sort of asset to this team.  The fact is, he's a really good, consistent returner and an average at best RB.  He has 17 carries on the year, so it's not like he's killing this team by being bad at RB each and every game.  He puts this team into good field position on returns, and on a young team that just isn't talented enough, he has a spot on this roster.

It's really not that hard to understand.
Quote:every time this cat gets the ball and tries to cut he slips

please get him off of my team!

Clearly you don't really follow this team. If you claim you do you're making yourself look real silly.

So - what, you follow the Seahawks?
Quote:Todman is another turd in the sandwich that is the Jaguars. This franchise is pathetic. Look at our 1st round top 10 picks since 2008. If that doesn't make you cry, I don't know what will.

Stay classy.

What, is it that time of the month? Have a good cry, it'll be ok.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5