Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: How NOT to propose
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.

How NOT to propose: Hopeless romantic crashes through his neighbours' ROOF after crane he hired to lower him to girlfriend's window topples over 
<ul class="">[*]Hapless Romeo planned to propose to his girlfriend from the basket of a crane at her bedroom window
[*]Cherry picker toppled over and smashed through roof of neighbours' property leaving a massive hole
[*]Up to six flats were evacuated after the building in the Dutch town of Ijsselstein was declared unsafe 
[*]Despite the proposal flop the man's girlfriend reportedly still said 'yes' and they have gone to Paris to celebrate
</ul>

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-...z3LpGdays6

The hilarity is when they attempted to lift the crane off the house it slipped and went through the roof AGAIN. 

Quote:The hilarity is when they attempted to lift the crane off the house it slipped and went through the roof AGAIN. 

Oh, so you were there? Was it You? :teehee: :woot:
Quote:Oh, so you were there? Was it You? :teehee: :woot:
Who do you think pushed that thing over?
I figured you were the Crane operator

Quote:I figured you were the Crane operator
Nah, just the guys in the dark coat that no one ever notices. Unseen and unheard, like an enigma. An enigma, wrapped in a riddle, smothered in secret sauce. 
How not to propose? - I dunno about that - she did still say "yes" at the end of all that debacle. lol

NOT ?

looks like it werked to me

they re rockin it in paris while everyone else is  POed

CLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASICK !

Quote:Who do you think pushed that thing over?

Backed into it, didn't you??
It's a two story building...don't they have ladders over there??
An omen of the marriage's eventual collapase despite the eleborate efforts of the spouse.