Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jersey Boys
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
A movie I did want to watch that my wife had insisted upon was actually a really good movie.

It isnt a movie for young children to be around, due to the cursing and what not...

The movie is based on the musical broadway play that is so famous....

It was worth the dollar rental... not sure i would want to pay the big bucks for the play though.

I went to the play when it was here in town at the Times Union Center.  It was actually a pretty good show, in some ways better than the movie.

Saw the movie last month, I thought it was awesome.. 

Quote:I went to the play when it was here in town at the Times Union Center.  It was actually a pretty good show, in some ways better than the movie.
I saw the play as well and liked it.
Eastwood has beehitting homeruns for years.

I haven't seen it.  It doesn't k like a movie I'd be into.  I assume it's great though

It was on my flight back home from Jacksonville during Thanksgiving...  I didn't buy the headphones though and I can't read lips...

Hopefully it's better with the audio, cuz I thought the movie stunk to high heaven.  Like...  Nothing blew up or anything.  And I didn't see any CGI'd blue aliens running around, not to mention the lack of people hanging out in their underwear or less.  

I gave it 0 out of 5 stars on the mute scale of how to watch movies with no sound.

Quote:I went to the play when it was here in town at the Times Union Center.  It was actually a pretty good show, in some ways better than the movie.

As did I. I think I liked the play a little more than the movie.
Quote:It was on my flight back home from Jacksonville during Thanksgiving...  I didn't buy the headphones though and I can't read lips...

Hopefully it's better with the audio, cuz I thought the movie stunk to high heaven.  Like...  Nothing blew up or anything.  And I didn't see any CGI'd blue aliens running around, not to mention the lack of people hanging out in their underwear or less.  

I gave it 0 out of 5 stars on the mute scale of how to watch movies with no sound.

LOL. And no car crashes!
I would think most musicals would stink without the volume.