Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: There are a few things I want to see. I welcome your thoughts.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
1. I want to see the best talent on the field. I want to see younger guys with potential get extended opportunities if the guy starting isn't doing well.

It mad me really mad to see our 3rd and 4th tight ends come in after the giraffe and Julius Thomas got hurt and flat out make them both look like THEY should have been on the bench.

Same thing happened when yeldon and ivory got hurt. Corey Grant came in and had the best game of the year for a RB.

Your a jags player? You aren't playing good and there's a guy on the bench who has the potential to take your position and play better than you? Your [BLEEP] needs to sit the f down. Period

2. I want to see some solid and consistent In game coaching decisions.

I mean changing the defense up to counter what the opposing teams offense is doing. Offense I want to see more designed roll outs and more shots down field. I want to see some good clock management too please?( which really kills me because I many many times could not believe how bad Gus was at this. I truly believe most jags fans COULD manage the clock better than he did). Doug maron seems to be on his game with all of this but I wanna see it every game, every situation next year. It's so horrible to be watching the game on TV and the commentators are laughing at our coaches saying " idk what the jags coach was thinking there".

3. I want to see us continue to score points for the entire 60 minutes on offense. And please no prevent defense.The Prevent defense scheme has its place. And that place is in the trash.

I believe we should NEVER stop doing what got us the lead in a game.

Trust the players yeah?

They know when the coaching staff goes into prevent it's because they're aftrid they can't keep up the performance that got us the lead and that IMHO has a potentially collosal effect on their confidence and therefore their future performance on the field.

4. I want to see some damn respect.

Earned respect for our coaches.

I don't mean guys saying they love to play for our coach.

I mean I want to see our players respect our coaches because they are [BLEEP] proven winners and they know they had better stand the f up and work their [BLEEP] of to win.

5. I want to see us use players in whatever way they are best suited.

Hearing that a Rob was restricted to lining up in a certain spot all year until Marone took over and Hackett had his handcuffs taken off absolutely drive me crazy. I'm sure this problem was much more serious than just a Rob...I mean you could say the same thing happened to miles jack, Jalen,hell the entire secondary last year was restricted...

Let the damn guys get after the ball yeah?

6. I wanna see Luke joekels [BLEEP] getting thrown down on His weak [BLEEP] wearing another teams Jersey.

That's just so horrible.

How in the hell did they even let him keep his locker after he got smashed so bad in that one game? I mean what if we keep him and he does OK all year long until we finally make it to the playoffs and then gets his butt handed to him like he did then? This guy can single-handedly cost us the whole season because he's a [BLEEP]. This guy's gotta go.this is professional football.its a violent sport and this guy sometimes has his [BLEEP] kicked so bad idk how he even looks his teammates in the eye.

Maybe keep him as a back up. Idk. I'd be happier if they cut him right now.

7. Make Blake Bortles work on fixing the problems he has.

[BLEEP] what he does during the off season if he's performing well when he plays. But he knew he had mechanical issues since he first played football when he was a kid.i mean...The dude is left handed and throws the damn football right handed... And he didn't do a damn thing last offseason to make damn sure he wasn't gonna regress. And he regressed.

Idc who told him he shouldn't go to California and work on his mechanical issues. He's the damn millionaire QB.

He's responsible for his self.

And he knows he's gotta work on that stuff at every opportunity.

He has no excuse now and if he regresses again. He needs to go.
Please refrain from any personal attacks in this thread.

Someone stating their opinion is exactly what I want.

Assuming we are all jags fans reading this we all want our team to win.

So in effect we are all on the same side.

So if someone says something you don't agree with. Don't call them an idiot you idiot.

Quote them and state your opinion.

It'll be a lot more fun if you do.

P.s. Brooklyn is excused from. This request.

He has suffered PTSD from being a jags fan for many years and therefore he should not be held accountable for his comments.
I want to see a QB throw strong, accurate passes to help his receivers make plays.

I want to see receivers catch balls thrown their way even when they aren't perfect, to help their QB lead the team.

I want to see good, proper tackling.

I want to see the clock managed at a level expected of a professional coach.

I want to see us win more games. We don't have to win all of them, don't even have to win the Superbowl. I just want to be able to turn on the beginning of the game or sit down in a seat when it starts and not automatically think it's going to be a loss.

Quote:I want to see a QB throw strong, accurate passes to help his receivers make plays.

I want to see receivers catch balls thrown their way even when they aren't perfect, to help their QB lead the team.

I want to see us win more games. We don't have to win all of them, don't even have to win the Superbowl. I just want to be able to turn on the beginning of the game or sit down in a seat when it starts and not automatically think it's going to be a loss.
Good points man...

I'm with you...Good hard accurate passes right? Damn Blake's got a strong arm...He should be throwing like Arron Rogers
AFC South Champions in year one.

I thought the Jags are back in your last thread? Hype! Hype! Hype!

Edit: Wasn't you. Thought it was because the thread was written in your Haiku form. Carry on. 

Quote:I want to see a QB throw strong, accurate passes to help his receivers make plays.

Pretty much this^^
What he said ^^

Quote:I thought the Jags are back in your last thread? Hype! Hype! Hype!

Edit: Wasn't you. Thought it was because the thread was written in your Haiku form. Carry on.

I noticed the form too. We got SoCo wolfie mjf and TTR to keep us smiling all offseason.
I want to see Ivanka Trump naked.

If Ivana Trump married Neil Diamond.. divorced him, then married Jack Nicklaus... Would her name be Ivana Diamond Nicklaus?

Lol. Well so much for my request for no attacks in the comments...

Whatever makes you happy man....
Quote:I want to see Ivanka Trump naked.
You realize that she's been naked next to Donald Trump right?

For me....Her body is tainted for ever
Quote:Lol. Well so much for my request for no attacks in the comments...

Whatever makes you happy man....
Not an attack..

Just..

Saying..

Think..

The...

Jags..

Going..

To..

Be...

Bad..

Hope not though Wink

Before you open and view a topic thread you can see whom the author is.

So since you are not a fan of my writing maybe you should...You know...Not click on something I wrote?

Honestly,I am flattered by ALL attention including yours lol.

Thank you
Quote:Not an attack..

Just..

Saying..

I

Think..

The...

Jags..

Going..

To..

Be...

Bad..

Hope not though Wink
Ha.
When has bortles been left handed? I don't see how this can be brought up over and over when he clearly is right handed.
I want to see paragraphs.

Quote:When has bortles been left handed? I don't see how this can be brought up over and over when he clearly is right handed.
I guess he admitted that he does most things left handed I.e. eating, golfing ECT ECT...

But he throws right handed.

And he said something like.

" Idk why but I e just always thrown a football right handed
Quote:I want to see paragraphs.
Ha! It's in paragraphs big john
Pages: 1 2 3