Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Jay Mohr --- Prince Harry & Kate .... and the Jags
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone catch the Jay Mohr show on 930am radio yesterday @ 6:30pm.  The dude is hilarious

Jay was discussing the fact that Prince Harry & Kate went to Brooklyn and caught the Nets vs Cavs.  The hype was so big upon entrance into the stadium that Kevin Love shot up an air ball from the free throw line.  He then went on to make fun of Brooklyn and the fact that their impression of the US is going to be from the people in Brooklyn of all places.

Finally, the dude ripped on the fact that we get the England Royalty (Harry & Kate) and what do we do in return, we send them the Jags.   It was just a 1-liner so don't get bent out of shape.

Who's Jay Mohr?

Bob Sugar!

[Image: jay-mohr-GC.jpg]

Didn't Mohr replace Jim Rome initially? Now he got bumbed out by Rich Eisen to a later timeslot and Jim Rome has basically disappeared on a radio network nobody gets and a TV channel nobody watches.

He's actually really funny....too bad he's on 930.

If you have 8 wins over three seasons I don't think you get to complain about anyone saying your team sucks. 

Would've been cool if they came to the Jaguars game.

Quote:He's actually really funny....too bad he's on 930.

Yea, he's legit.  He's pretty much Jim Rome show but funnier and less incomprehensible.  
Quote:Finally, the dude ripped on the fact that we get the England Royalty (Harry & Kate) and what do we do in return, we send them the Jags.   It was just a 1-liner so don't get bent out of shape.

I totally understand the joke, I hope no one take's it personal either.  It's because the Jags are a pretty poor team, not because it's the Jags per se.  Dude could have said the same thing about the Raiders or the tacks.
Quote:It's because the Jags are a pretty poor team,
Understatement of the year.
Isn't Harry the red headed little brother? I think op meant William...
Quote:Isn't Harry the red headed little brother? I think op meant William...

Yup should it's William and Kate