Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: So, What's In Store For Crooked Hillary?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
obummer didn't bother to pardon her prior to his departure, which leaves the door wide open for a new, legitimate investigation into her dealings as SOS, as well as her dealings in the now defunct clinton global initiative.

I personally think Trump will keep his hands off of it politically. However, the incoming Attorney General may not have all questions answered. It will clearly become a political, partisan circus.

That said, I could see some time in the grey-bar hotel in her future. Rightfully so.

Maybe he should focus on all that bull [BLEEP] he said on stage today instead.
Quote:Maybe he should focus on all that bull [BAD WORD REMOVED] he said on stage today instead.
Maybe you should have read my post before responding. First sentence, second paragraph.

You see, now the US is free to return back to the structure of government that has been in place since it's inception, but ignored for the past 8 years.

Trump would have nothing to do with it. The AG, FBI, NSA, and related agencies are responsible for those kind of things. Trump needs not say another word about it.
I don't see the need to fixate on Hillary on today of all days.
Obsessed
I think Hillary goes back to her full time job..

Trying to corral Bill, Benny Hill style..

[Image: benny-hill-chase-o.gif]

I really doubt that Trump will continue that witch hunt.

I mean, not that he really has to hunt. He just has to pick up the phone and ask Bill to put her on the line. But I digress.

Her emails and her foundation and her general sliminess served him well during the election, but the sense I got from his inauguration speech is that he's not going to compromise who he is, what he stands for or his goals for America, but he's not interested in continuing to divide the population. Going after Hillary would certainly be a divisive move. He'd be much better off telling Dorothy that the wizard is chilling with the Clintons.

Trump was never going to do anything, he was merely working the crowds.
Who cares?
Quote:I don't see the need to fixate on Hillary on today of all days.

You'd think you welcome any distraction right about now...
Quote:You'd think you welcome any distraction right about now...

Why? Because a hateful, moronic con man lied his way into the White House? I don't recall anyone giving two [BLEEP] about McCain or Dole or Kerry when they lost. I find the fact so many are holding on to stuff about her to be odd. The race has been over for some time. Why does it still feel like people are campaigning?
Quote:Why? Because a hateful, moronic con man lied his way into the White House? I don't recall anyone giving two [BAD WORD REMOVED] about McCain or Dole or Kerry when they lost. I find the fact so many are holding on to stuff about her to be odd. The race has been over for some time. Why does it still feel like people are campaigning?

Deep breaths....deep breaths....you'll be okay.
Quote:Deep breaths....deep breaths....you'll be okay.

Thanks mom.. but I'm fine. Believe me.
Quote:Why? Because a hateful, moronic con man lied his way into the White House? I don't recall anyone giving two [BAD WORD REMOVED] about McCain or Dole or Kerry when they lost. I find the fact so many are holding on to stuff about her to be odd. The race has been over for some time. Why does it still feel like people are campaigning?

For the same reason that Bradley Manning is still in the news.

She pretty blatantly violated the espionage act (intent is not the bar on this btw), and she actually deserves to rot in prison for the rest of her days, but it might be better for the country to leave it alone and heal the divisions. 

I almost don't buy that she was so stupid with computers that she didn't know what she was doing taking the classified markings off items and storing them on a server in someone's bathroom. I really wonder sometimes if the real Russian puppet in all this is actually Hillary. Leaving classified documents out on an unsecured server for the Russians to steal is a whole lot more fishy to me than Trump saying a few kind words about Putin.

18USC793(f), says anyone authorized to handle secrets who “through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody … shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.”

Trump has always been chummy with the Clintons, he just played the Lock Her Up crowd for much needed votes.

Quote:Trump has always been chummy with the Clintons, he just played the Lock Her Up crowd for much needed votes.

Probably.

But anyone who is not of the entitled class who did what she did would have been tried, convicted, and sentenced to jail.

Lots of cold showers while slick Willy gets his fix of prostitutes.
Roll around this possibility....  Maybe instead of pardoning her, Obama made a deal so that Trump pardons her and gets 'the credit".

Quote:Probably.

But anyone who is not of the entitled class who did what she did would have been tried, convicted, and sentenced to jail.

Well unfortunately you voted for an entitled billionaire so hardly going to see it that way
Pages: 1 2