Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: The Jags are #1 in the league for game day experience!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
 Man, you know they didn't interview anyone from this message board!!

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/12/9/7...nfl-survey

Probably the best environment for opposing team fans.

They surveyed season ticket holders around the league. 

I completely took the title the wrong way. 

Other than the actual product on the field, the stadium experience is amazing.

Quote:Other than the actual product on the field, the stadium experience is amazing.

The product on the field will catch up in a few years.
The improvements this year have been incredible.

I took some family to the Giants game and they were amazed at how different the stadium looks and feels with all the new improvements.

I can only imagine how great it will be whenever the team wins again.

Has anyone actually seen this survey?

Quote:The product on the field will catch up in a few years.

We've been saying that for years, and I continue pouring my money into it.
Quote:The improvements this year have been incredible.

I took some family to the Giants game and they were amazed at how different the stadium looks and feels with all the new improvements.

I can only imagine how great it will be whenever the team wins again.

Especially the scoreboards. It was hard to read the ball on, down, distance, and timeouts left on the old boards. The scoreboard operator needs to work on updating those numbers, but their readability was great. And does anyone else in the league show highlights of the last game before kickoff?

I also saw a much smaller screen in the corner of the north end zone showing another game. Of course I did not watch that one, but it was neat to see they added it.
Quote:They surveyed season ticket holders around the league.

That makes sense. Opposing fans come here, get cheap tickets, outnumber home fans, good weather and their team wins.

What's not to like?
Quote: Man, you know they didn't interview anyone from this message board!!

http://www.bigcatcountry.com/2014/12/9/7...nfl-survey

They (meaning the Usual Suspects<sup>TM</sup>) don't go to the games.  They wouldn't know even if they were polled.
Quote:Especially the scoreboards. It was hard to read the ball on, down, distance, and timeouts left on the old boards. The scoreboard operator needs to work on updating those numbers, but their readability was great. And does anyone else in the league show highlights of the last game before kickoff?

I also saw a much smaller screen in the corner of the north end zone showing another game. Of course I did not watch that one, but it was neat to see they added it.

Those smaller screens in the nw, ne, sw, and se corners are showing the Red Zone channel, but bring your binoculars. 
Quote:Those smaller screens in the nw, ne, sw, and se corners are showing the Red Zone channel, but bring your binoculars. 

I don't need binoculars for those.
Quote:I don't need binoculars for those.

You do where I'm sitting (section 106).