Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Who made it?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
All right, who made it out of the first round?

Anyone with a high seed that took a loss and willing to admit it? I know there has to be some sad Manning owners out there today.
I lost in the first round.

I didn't have a terrible week, although I got next to nothing from Keenan Allen and Cody Parkey.

But the guy I played had Newton and Julio Jones.

Quote:I lost in the first round.

I didn't have a terrible week, although I got next to nothing from Keenan Allen and Cody Parkey.

But the guy I played had Newton and Julio Jones.

That sucks SDR!

My opponent had Allen, he was pretty upset about it because it was pretty close until that point.
Not me.  Edelman decided to have a career game.  He doesn't do that against me or Demaryius either gets deactivated (so I start Crowell over him in my flex) or does something worthwhile and I win.  Or if I had just started Ben over Sanchez I'd have won too.

I lost in the jags fan league II.  I had a pretty good year overall, but Manning pretty much killed me this week even if the guy I was playing didn't have a couple of really nice performances.

Squeaked out a win in the pay league I am in, which is the only one I'm too concerned about.

I'm 0-2 after seeding 3rd in Trav's league, 4th in Bryan's.  I had the highest regular season total in Jags Fan's League I, which brought me a matchup with Rico's team.

Rico's team up and decided to have a record day.  Not even points on the bench could've saved me.  This is the 2nd year I've been punked in the first round in Jags Fan's League.

The good news:  barring untimely deaths, I managed to finish top 6 and will be back next year.

Congrats to all that made it past the first round.

My Playoff is going great. Might win my league if it keeps up like this. Too bad I found out too late that there was a Jags fan league Sad How many people are in it?

My scores;

Week 13: 122 points

Week 14: 163,5 points
My opponent has Peyton, but TY & AJ Green had monster days. I need Julius Thomas to return to being a TD machine. Forte, Russell Wilson, Seahawks DST, and Gostkowski have been solid for me. I got steals with Alshon Jeffery, Odell Beckham, & Justin Forsett. Keenan Allen has been my worst pick this season
Keenan has been sitting on my bench most of the time too. :/ Waste of a pick indeed.

I'm in 6 leagues

The Wildlife (snowwolf's league)  5th seed and I'm done

Work league cash - 5th seed and playing the 1 seed in round two.  I may pull out this win

Jags Fans Fantasy League - 1st seed and had a bye.  I'll beat Mad Dog in the 2nd round

Family League - 2nd of 12

2nd work league with different people - 1st seed - killed them in the first round

Facebook sports forum league - 4th seed - won easily in the first round

I'm still alive in 5 out of 6 leagues.  All in all a good year.  On average I had a 3rd place finish across leagues.  pretty happy with 6 for 6 in making the playoffs.

Quote:My opponent has Peyton, but TY & AJ Green had monster days. I need Julius Thomas to return to being a TD machine. Forte, Russell Wilson, Seahawks DST, and Gostkowski have been solid for me. I got steals with Alshon Jeffery, Odell Beckham, & Justin Forsett. Keenan Allen has been my worst pick this season

So you lost? Won?
Quote:So you lost? Won?
The playoff bracket is two weeks H2H then two more weeks. I'm ahead now in the semifinals
Quote:The playoff bracket is two weeks H2H then two more weeks. I'm ahead now in the semifinals

First I ever heard of that! Ha, I was very confused there. So there's 4 playoff teams? Do you like that format?
I won game one in most of my leagues. Most espn leagues are a 2 game playoff series. 

I platooned the ravens defense in the majority of my leagues this week also, even went as far as sitting seattle or the rams.. 

I rode AJ Green and Julio Jones to a win in a $2000 league. This week I play my brother in the semi-finals.

Might be an icy week on the ranch!  :woot:

I'm still in it.  I beat the guy 116 to 89.

I'm thinking about benching Brady for Big Ben because of Atlanta. Any suggestions?  If I win this week I'm guaranteed 200 bucks.

This is my worst year EVER in fantasy football. I usually bring in at least a little cash. My BEST record of my four teams was 7-6. And in the big money league that I run I went 2-11. My teams were just filled with suckage. It's been downright embarrassing.

Almost as bad as watching the Jags every week. Wait...no...not quite that bad.
Quote:I rode AJ Green and Julio Jones to a win in a $2000 league. This week I play my brother in the semi-finals.

Might be an icy week on the ranch! :woot:

I beat him by 1.04 points on the Ingram TD. He's not too happy.
I crashed out in the first round on my NFL Fantasy league after only losing 1 game in regularly season (week 1).

Aaron Rodgers killed me, dropping Andre Johnson for Keenan Allen due to injury.

My best performance was Lynch with Marshawn Lynch with 15.8 points. I had Knile Davis on the bench who would of got 20.10.

In my cash league I finished 7-9 (we have double headers). This was mainly due to being the Broncos (Jags were taken) and the Raiders and Chiefs owners being the highest scoring teams in the league (I was 5th). However it's a dynasty league and hopefully i have JB and Kiko Alonso coming back next year, as well as the First overall pick and the 4th overall pick due to trades. Could be a good year!
Also, that being said regarding the Dynasty league, we have 2 teams open up for next year, they have been paid for but you have to give 25$ to add on the funds to make it fair (it's usually 50$) I believe the Chargers have become available if you fancy playing in the hardest division!

Let me know if interested
Pages: 1 2 3