Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Sign Tebow
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
We need divine intervention to right this ship
We already have one cheerleader running the show, we don't need another one.

LOL - you can't blame a guy for trying!!

Quote:We need divine intervention to right this ship

Then more Jags fans need to go to church.

I think most of us in here know TT is NOT the answer to any questions the Jags have on the field.
I'll go to church instead...

Quote:I'll go to church instead...

Pray for us while you are there. Can't hurt.
Quote: Pray for us while you are there. Can't hurt.
True story:  I have indeed asked pray for the Jags while going to church with my family before. My mother was not very happy with me. Maybe thats why I have not gone to church with her in about 10 years now haha...
Quote:We already have one cheerleader running the show, we don't need another one.

You might be on to something here...  Maybe we need to sign Tebow to the coaching staff...   lol
The upstart Italian Football League's Vatican Vultures needed a QB, and they didn't call Tebow. 

Quote:You might be on to something here... Maybe we need to sign Tebow to the coaching staff... lol

His press conferences would be way worse than Bradley with that Christian spirit
I'm down with replacing Sexton...

He's not the answer unless you want a fullback.  If he was good, he'd be on a roster somewhere instead of Good Morning America.  Instead, Charlie Whitehurst will be starting for the Tacks next Thursday (12/18) night in Jacksonville.  Whitehurst by the way is undefeated against Jacksonville.  Tim didn't even beat us.  Heck, he didn't even start in either one of his trips to Everbank.  He won't be back here unless he buys a ticket.

Maybe he can teach Gratz to turn bubblegum into coins.
Quote:Maybe he can teach Gratz to turn bubblegum into coins.

Water into wine is more Tebow's style.. 
Quote:We already have one cheerleader running the show, we don't need another one.

Thanks, now I am just picturing them praising each other. But would tebow get into Gus's head with all the religious talk? Thank Goodness Caldwell won't let it happen.

If Caldwell wasn't there to block this from happening, would I have to pray to god or Satan to stop it?
I admire Tebow for sticking to his faith with all the haters out there.  But he's just not qualified to be a NFL QB.

Wallbash

Why is this on the sideline?  

Can this guy be banned for discussing religion?

These threads are still popping up...

Quote:These threads are still popping up...

Have we confirmed he's even a Gator fan though?

Haterade, gata fan?
Pages: 1 2