Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Ravens People
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just because there is nothing good to talk about this week, why not leave one last piece of dignity with us fans and make fun of them while we can!

Suggs:

[Image: suggs.jpg]

Horse:

[Image: UeI17b4.jpg]

I was thinking this personally.

[Image: conger_eel.jpg]
lol

Quote:Just because there is nothing good to talk about this week, why not leave one last piece of dignity with us fans and make fun of them while we can!

Suggs:

[Image: suggs.jpg]

Horse:

[Image: UeI17b4.jpg]

Just end the thread now.. One and done.. Winner.. 
Justin Tucker

[Image: 2eq4zs8.png]

ShamWow

[Image: wjfh50.jpg]

Quote:Justin Tucker
[Image: 2eq4zs8.png]

ShamWow
[Image: wjfh50.jpg]

Hahaha I wonder if he gets beat up by hookers too.
Quote:Hahaha I wonder if he gets beat up by hookers too.

And I bet that was a hell of a party haha

[Image: 28vt75d.jpg]
Sorry hard to get into making fun of a team that has the potential of a post season after watching that loss yesterday.

[Image: ray-lewis.jpg][Image: oj-simpson-glove.jpg]

Quote:[Image: ray-lewis.jpg][Image: oj-simpson-glove.jpg]

Bahahaha. Both killers that got away with it.
Any good Flacco or Monroe?
We might not be able to beat them on the field, but we sure can beat them down in here can't we?

Keep up the good work.

[Image: 11qrcoz.jpg]

[Image: 149nrys.jpg]

[Image: 102paab.jpg]

[Image: 2mn1unl.jpg]

I love these dumb threads lol

Quote:[Image: 102paab.jpg]

[Image: 2mn1unl.jpg]

Lol! "Here at globo gym we understand that fatness and ugliness are genetic disorders."
It just hit me,no wonder Jags are always so bad. The ones here makeing fun of other team players who we go againest. Talk about bad karma. That needs to be stopped,plus its not nice to make fun of others. 

Quote:It just hit me,no wonder Jags are always so bad. The ones here makeing fun of other team players who we go againest. Talk about bad karma. That needs to be stopped,plus its not nice to make fun of others. 

This team's bad karma has been around long before threads like these were being made..

Marlon Brown

[Image: 359d4p5.png]

[Image: 2mp0d4j.jpg]
Quote:It just hit me,no wonder Jags are always so bad. The ones here makeing fun of other team players who we go againest. Talk about bad karma. That needs to be stopped,plus its not nice to make fun of others.

You can't be serious. What we do on here has zero effect with what happens on the field. This is a place to come as fans in good times and bad. Right now it's the darkest of days in Jaguar history, and a lot of us need some humor to get through this misery.
Quote:You can't be serious. What we do on here has zero effect with what happens on the field. This is a place to come as fans in good times and bad. Right now it's the darkest of days in Jaguar history, and a lot of us need some humor to get through this misery.

I use humor, alcohol and sex.. and a lot of it..  I'm a very mentally unstable and depressed person, much like a lot of other Jags fans.
Pages: 1 2