Jacksonville Jaguars Fan Forums

Full Version: Hopefully Kahn's 2015 plan, demote Bradley to DC and hire Bill Cowher
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
to Head coach. Everybody happy as Bradley gets probation and the fans get a tough take no prisoner coach. Of course you will need to pay him a lot of money, maybe take a second mortgage on the boat and also pay Bradley to step down and play in his natural position. He needs grooming too.

Seems plausible.
Quote:to Head coach. Everybody happy as Bradley gets probation and the fans get a tough take no prisoner coach. Of course you will need to pay him a lot of money, maybe take a second mortgage on the boat and also pay Bradley to step down and play in his natural position. He needs grooming too.
Not going to happen, even if Khan offers him the boat.
Quote:Seems plausible.
Del Rio natural fit too in Denver. Only way to salvage Bradley is save him from himself. The Peter Principle dictates his net worth rises no farther than DC.
Sad after 2 years if new regime we are praying for Cowher.....

PS

I heard he has a new house here....
This guy has some subtle hints of TMD

Quote:Sad after 2 years if new regime we are praying for Cowher.....

PS

I heard he has a new house here....
Yeah, somebody has a friend whose sister in law is a real estate agent, who heard from her neighbor that Cowher bought a house in PVB.  I think he has about six houses there by now   :woot:
Gruden and Cowher wont coach again. They are afraid of failure and their egos can continue to be stroked for the next decade.
Quote:Gruden and Cowher wont coach again. They are afraid of failure and their egos can continue to be stroked for the next decade.
That's right and you can throw Dungy into that group too.  These guys have a great gig.  They make similar money and don't have to do nearly as much work.  They are experts in their field now.  Who in their right mind would give that up?